Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh Tail Lamp and Charge Port Retrofit Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol

Yea back the day , I had an alpine white m3 with oem csl mods. CF roof was a pita but looked really good. What was your username on m3forums ?

My plaid is a 2022 but I didn’t get the refresh tails. Im hopeful the tails can be retrofitted.
TBH, I don't even remember. I was always on e46fanatics and m3forum, for like 2 years before i even saved up enough money to get mine. I had a 2004 SMG car with a very rare M-Texture Alcantara interior. Mine was a slick top. But also that must've been like 2003-2007.

I also have an early 2022, and I think the ONLY thing I have left to do to the car is this mod. I am hopeful we can find a resolution soon enough. @Hotboy408 car came out looking perfect.

IMG_2437.jpeg

TBH, I don't even remember. I was always on e46fanatics and m3forum, for like 2 years before i even saved up enough money to get mine. I had a 2004 SMG car with a very rare M-Texture Alcantara interior. Mine was a slick top. But also that must've been like 2003-2007.

I also have an early 2022, and I think the ONLY thing I have left to do to the car is this mod. I am hopeful we can find a resolution soon enough. @Hotboy408 car came out looking perfect.

View attachment 884198

White always look so clean. Here’s mine with a matte wrap and wheels.

Im looking forward to updating tails like hotboy408 or Nintendo option.

Attachments

• C950788A-B6A9-475F-AEF5-FE1945CD0B6C.jpeg
    C950788A-B6A9-475F-AEF5-FE1945CD0B6C.jpeg
    706.2 KB · Views: 347
I don’t think that has ever happened. If your changing your front bumper to match a facelift but the rest of your car is a prefacelift Tesla won’t need to run your VIN to know that lol. They’ll just look at your car and see it’s modified.

If they chose to void warranty based on that, who knows.

I don’t think that has ever happened. If your changing your front bumper to match a facelift but the rest of your car is a prefacelift Tesla won’t need to run your VIN to know that lol. They’ll just look at your car and see it’s modified.

If they chose to void warranty based on that, who knows.

Illegal in the USA to blacklist or deny a warranty to a car based on modifications or prior repairs.

My taillight modification has been completed, the picture is for your reference, the outer taillight and the inner taillight are plugged directly into the original plug, no need to change the line or use an adapter, the test function is normal, the turn signal, brake light, and reverse light are only on the right side On, the rear fog light is only on the left side, so that's it, and I'm quite satisfied, thanks to @Hotboy408 and other netizens for their support and suggestions!
116641675307690_.pic.jpg

116651675307706_.pic.jpg