Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TORINO having refuelled off Singapore is now enroute to the Suez Canal with an ETA there of 8 Aug.
I have not seen anything to indicate that she is carrying any Tesla cargo and so I am going to drop her from my list.
Unless of course a German or French Tesla service agent says otherwise!

For now I have not seen any new confirmation, Glovis Supreme was the last one so far. I expect at least two more ships, maybe Torino and Glovis Summit. And probably we need more to reach the same number of deliveries if some are shared with other manufacturers. Even though we are getting potentially bigger ships than those from the USA.
Franco has updated his map Tesla Carriers Map to use free daily satellite position available online even when ships are outside of terrestrial AIS range so it is even more convenient now.

For now I have not seen any new confirmation, Glovis Supreme was the last one so far. I expect at least two more ships, maybe Torino and Glovis Summit. And probably we need more to reach the same number of deliveries if some are shared with other manufacturers. Even though we are getting potentially bigger ships than those from the USA.
Franco has updated his map Tesla Carriers Map to use free daily satellite position available online even when ships are outside of terrestrial AIS range so it is even more convenient now.
I expect to see lots more ships this quarter.
I reckon at least 3 of the early ships are just part loaded with Q2 production. There is the pre-existing demand for Model 3 to be satisfied and then there is the Model Y.....

Amsterdam has been a lot more popular than you quote. We may see a ship or two calling into Oslo, or possibly Drammen, after Zeebrugge too this quarter. Southampton is the port of entry for all vehicles heading for the UK and Ireland.
We may see a shipment offloaded at a Mediterranean port this quarter destined for Israel despite the situation there improving of late however I suspect insurance is the driving force here.
Is there an update on the shipment headed for Israel?

Hello,

An update from Israel - two ship deliveries are supposed to get to Ashdod during August. All vehicles (model 3 SR+, LR, P) are MiC.
According to public news this morning, the first will get to Ashdod on Aug 6 with 1700 vehicles
Rumors were that these will arrive on Neptune vessels - if that's true, Maybe they use Piraeus or Turkey to offload/upload the vehicles between ships
Hello,
Is there a source/update on the estimated delivery date to Israel?

It looks as though HOEGH TARGET will transit the canal tomorrow. She is due to arrive in Piraeus on Wednesday and Zeebrugge on 8 Aug.
The Indian Ocean is a little rough at the moment which is affecting the progress of HOEGH OSLO and HELIOS RAY. They should be able to make it up though when they enter the Gulf of Aden.

View attachment 687971

TORINO is the only ship shown that we haven't had any confirmation yet that she is carrying Tesla cargo.

PAGNA's itinerary says she is calling at Bristol on 9 Aug and Southampton on 13 Aug, however she is still not showing on the Bristol port schedule which is very unusual and so she may route direct to Southampton once she is through the canal. She could arrive there on 9 Aug.
Also UK bound is GLOVIS SUPREME, she is due to arrive in Southampton on 15 Aug. She may head to Le Havre or Zeebrugge afterwards.
I’m waiting on a lease car but order was 90 days and that was beginning of May. Any idea what boat I should be looking at? 90 days from order would be about the beginning of August. I don’t have a VIN number or anything.

Looks like Glovis Summit is now finally on its way to Zeebruge, storm has passed, she didn’t go back to port in SHG but continued down south as of now, guesses are she will be in Zeebruge 25-26.8 bit mr. Miserable will know that more precisely

Hi all! I placed my order for a black M3P and after speaking with a sales rep they said eta would be around 19th August. Haven’t got my VIN yet but I’m being hurried along for all the payment info now to prioritise my order. I guess after that time things would start getting allocated? Looking forward to joining the club

Hi, are there any ships headed towards Australia/NZ at the moment?
None of the vehicle carriers currently scheduled to arrive at Port Kembla are coming from Shanghai. I have noted that sometime over the last few days that there are some LR M3s in the current inventory that have an “In Transit” status. I am keeping an eye on the remaining inventory currently with no status to see if that might be an indicator of an impending departure from Shanghai to Aus. @Vedaprime, is there a more appropriate thread over on the Aus forums for this discussion?

None of the vehicle carriers currently scheduled to arrive at Port Kembla are coming from Shanghai. I have noted that sometime over the last few days that there are some LR M3s in the current inventory that have an “In Transit” status. I am keeping an eye on the remaining inventory currently with no status to see if that might be an indicator of an impending departure from Shanghai to Aus. @Vedaprime, is there a more appropriate thread over on the Aus forums for this discussion?
I'm no expert in Aus/NZ shipments but I would be watching for MORNING CRYSTAL arr PK 21/8, DON JUAN arr PK 5/9 and MORNING CLARA arr PK 21/9. There are others but those 1st two must be prime candidates.

Hi all! I placed my order for a black M3P and after speaking with a sales rep they said eta would be around 19th August. Haven’t got my VIN yet but I’m being hurried along for all the payment info now to prioritise my order. I guess after that time things would start getting allocated? Looking forward to joining the club
I'm surprised you are being hurried along for payment - this is normally the final act in the week before delivery. You most definitely would know the VIN and probably the Reg at that stage. Sit on your cash there is no 'prioritising' going on.

Firstly I would like to say thank you to you all and especially Mr Miserable for such informative content, mainly regarding the ships. I am waiting on delivery of my Model 3LR. It was ordered in May and we had to put the order on hold at our company until the car being replaced had gone back. I have been speaking with Tesla to get updates on the order and finally today got a bit more commitment.....I have been told that I will be getting a collection date of around the 18th, 19th or 20th August in Manchester. When I asked how confident he was with his info, he said "I am very confident and unless something drastic happens, that should be your date". I am not waiting for the final invoice, VIN and confirmation from Tesla, which he said should be in no more than a week, so fingers crossed. Thanks again guys and I will continue to use the forum for any help I need.

I'm surprised you are being hurried along for payment - this is normally the final act in the week before delivery. You most definitely would know the VIN and probably the Reg at that stage. Sit on your cash there is no 'prioritising' going on.
Then you should see how they force you to pay in Germany. Ordered my P on the 14th of July from inventory. Immidiately received the invoice (which states you should pay in 72h latest). My SA forced me to pay twice (second time in a tone which led me to an immidiate action -> changing the SA).

The argument of them is: If you don't pay as soon as possible your VIN will be made available to other buyers.

Looks like Glovis Summit is now finally on its way to Zeebruge, storm has passed, she didn’t go back to port in SHG but continued down south as of now, guesses are she will be in Zeebruge 25-26.8 bit mr. Miserable will know that more precisely
Yes GLOVIS SUMMIT took her time to join the southward wave and is now heading for Suez with an ETA of 12 Aug. Accordingly this should be a fast voyage and I note she is already making 17.9 kts. If she gets her canal transit on say 13 Aug then I reckon she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 22 Aug.

GLOVIS SUMMIT is a big ship and she was alongside Shanghai for just 15 hours which is not long enough to fully load this ship.

Then you should see how they force you to pay in Germany. Ordered my P on the 14th of July from inventory. Immidiately received the invoice (which states you should pay in 72h latest). My SA forced me to pay twice (second time in a tone which led me to an immidiate action -> changing the SA).

The argument of them is: If you don't pay as soon as possible your VIN will be made available to other buyers.
Yes because you ordered from inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.