Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we are on Friday morning.

View attachment 689831

HOEGH TARGET is on her way to Livorno in N. Italy from Athens. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 8 Aug.
GLOVIS SUPERIOR is making steady progress towards probably Zeebrugge where she could arrive late 6 Aug but more likely on 7 Aug
PAGNA is heading to Bristol 9 Aug and Southampton 13 Aug
VOLANS LEADER AND PASSERO are both docked in Alexandria and will be the focus of attention later today. Quite where either of them head to next is anyone's guess. VOLANS LEADER is expected to head to Zeebrugge at some stage. I had originally thought PASSERO was heading for Turkey. Anyway hopefully we shall find out later today...

View attachment 689837

Making their way towards the Suez Canal we have:

HOEGH OSLO now in the Red Sea and making good progress. She will make a stop in Libya after clearing Suez and then head to Zeebrugge.
HELIOS RAY has still got her AIS switched off and probably has a bogus ETA for Suez to confuse the issue. She is due to arrive in Ashdod, Israel on 4 Aug. She will be in the Gulf of Aden now enjoying some pretty rough weather. I expect her to switch her AIS back on sometime on Sunday when she is halfway up the Red Sea. I expect her to head to Zeebrugge after Ashdod arriving proabably around 16 Aug.
GLOVIS SUPREME continues to make excellent progress. She is due to arrive in Southampton on 15 Aug.
GLOVIS SUMMIT is in the South China Sea and is aiming to arrive in Suez on 12 Aug. I don't believe we have any confirmation yet that this ship is actually carrying any Teslas.
Hi Mr Miserable,

I live in Spain, and my Tesla advisor tell me that my VIN travel in GLOVIS SUPREME.
And this is my question... What date do it plan to arrive in Zeebrugge? Before or after Southampton?

Thanks a lot!

Just got assigned a VIN for my MY (ordered in The Netherlands). Ran it through the Hoegh My Cargo site, but no result.

1627644065839.png

Just got assigned a VIN for my MY (ordered in The Netherlands). Ran it through the Hoegh My Cargo site, but no result.
We have two MOL ships, not confirmed they are carrying Tesla so if this tracking RoRo (Select VIN in "Search By" field) works for you that would be great news but low chance.

Best way to know for sure if VIN trackers from carriers do not give any result is to ask Tesla (Online chat is giving good results in France). This could also help us confirm new ships so it is of great help as it's much less obvious than when ships where coming from Pier 80 in San Francisco.

Ok so I couldn’t wait and called Tesla Eindhoven the Netherlands. Indeed also a VIN allocated to me for my model Y LR order. Will try to track it down. I asked him for the shop, but he says they cannot see it anymore. Used to before. Not sure if that’s true

Ok so I couldn’t wait and called Tesla Eindhoven the Netherlands. Indeed also a VIN allocated to me for my model Y LR order. Will try to track it down. I asked him for the shop, but he says they cannot see it anymore. Used to before. Not sure if that’s true
Also just heard the same thing when contacting Tesla. They cannot see the ships anymore (and they explicitly mentioned they could see that before). At least the Y's are not on the Hoegh ships and not on the MOL ships. They did mention though that deliveries will be planned once the Y's arrive in Zeebrugge. Once deliveries are planned they will send out SMS'es and this will be roughly two weeks before the actual delivery. So it sounds like the cars will arrive in Zeebrugge mid August somewhere.

Reactions: Sjoske
I note that MORNING PILOT is loading in Shanghai.
This vessel is due to call in to Southampton on 3 Sep but I don't expect her to be carrying Tesla cargo.
I´m positive 4 this ship ... she can go the other way, from Zee (31.08) to SOUTH (03.09.)

Mr Miserable said:
Finally someone in Tesla is realising their customer's sudden interest in tracking ships! Let's hope the practice spreads....

Your wish in the ear of god (ELON) !!! ;)

Greets and good n8 ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.