Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the arrival dates of feeder vessels from Zeebrugge
For those in Norway:-

Vehicles bound for Norway are generally crossloaded in Zeebrugge onto ships heading for Drammen.
These are the ships I will be watching for signs of Teslas being unloaded.:

11 Aug AUTOPROGRESS
18 Aug SPICA LEADER
25 Aug VIKING AMBER
25 Aug PROMETHEUS LEADER
Since HOEGH TARGET is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 8 Aug, I would think there is a very good chance of delivery at the end of August.

Hi Mr Miserable,

I live in Spain, and my Tesla advisor tell me that my VIN travel in GLOVIS SUPREME.
And this is my question... What date do it plan to arrive in Zeebrugge? Before or after Southampton?

Thanks a lot!
Hey Telmabike,

Can let us know what is the number of your VIN(hide last 3 digits) just because im from Portugal and others users are awaiting Y in Europe too but looks ours are not on ship yet so would be very helpful if you telling us your VIN to see if is far away of our or no..
My Vin is 057xxx

Hey Telmabike,

Can let us know what is the number of your VIN(hide last 3 digits) just because im from Portugal and others users are awaiting Y in Europe too but looks ours are not on ship yet so would be very helpful if you telling us your VIN to see if is far away of our or no..
My Vin is 057xxx
I have the same 057xxx VIN in Austria but Tesla only told me that they are not allowed to share ship info... estimated delivery august or september is all I know...

Hey Telmabike,

My Vin is 057xxx
059xxx, they said it’s on a ship for you to have a VIN. But the Tesla rep said they can’t see what ship anymore. Used to be able before

Sunday morning.
There are no weather concerns in the Med.

Med 01 Aug.png

HOEGH TARGET will arrive in Livorno Italy later today. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 8 Aug
GLOVIS SUPERIOR is making steady progress westwards along the coast of Algeria. She is probably heading for Zeebrugge and should arrive there late 6 Aug or on 7 Aug.
PAGNA is in no hurry, she is due to arrive in Bristol on 9 Aug and Southampton, where she will unload her Teslas, on 13 Aug.
PASSERO is presently alongside Piraeus and will shortly depart for Turkey. I had always thought she was going to make a call in Turkey, just not as late as this. She is due to arrive in Derince on 3 Aug. One hopes she will then head for Zeebrugge...
VOLANS LEADER is due to arrive in Piraeus later today. I expect her to head for Zeebrugge next.

SHG - SUZ Aug 1.png

I have no major concerns weather-wise at the moment. GLOVIS SUPREME is experiencing some pretty choppy seas but that's it.

HOEGH OSLO is in no rush as she heads up the Red Sea towards Suez. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 16 Aug after a stop in Libya.
HELIOS RAY still has her AIS switched off but I expect her to reappear again later today in the Red Sea. She is due to arrive in Ashdod, Israel on Wednesday. I'm not expecting her to arrive in Zeebrugge until around 16 Aug
GLOVIS SUPREME is making steady progress despite some rough seas. Conditions should improve for her tomorrow in the Gulf of Aden. She is heading for Southampton and is due to arrive there on 15 Aug
GLOVIS SUMMIT is passing through the busy Singapore Straits. I expect her to arrive in Zeebrugge around 23 Aug.

Over in Shanghai, one can't help notice that LAKE GENEVA has been alongside for quite a while. This ship did a run for Tesla from Shanghai to Zeebrugge last quarter and one from Pier 80 to Zeebrugge in Q1. That said, I have seen no other indications that she could be EU bound unfortunately.
UPDATE: LAKE GENEVA is off to S Korea.

Last edited:
I have always tried to spot possibe Tesla ships before they become Tesla ships and back in the good old days of the Pier 80 to Zeebrugge runs I think I became pretty succesful in spotting the prime suspects well in advance. Getting to grips with Shanghai is a challenge and I'm nowhere near as confident as I would like to be. This is partly due to the fact that there is a vast reserve of ships based in S Korea that can be quickly called in to service. Reduced production from established manufacturers (chip shortages) means that there is more (cheaper) space available on scheduled services and more chartering opportunities to be had.

Ships which may be become Tesla carriers in the coming month:

GRAND PIONEER
GRAND RUBY
GLOVIS SPLENDOR

GLOVIS CLIPPER possibly

If any of these turn up in Shanghai they may be worth keeping an eye on.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Status
Not open for further replies.