Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker and have been following these posts for a long time, very informative and fun to watch the commitment from everyone, especially Mr.Miserable. Glad i cancelled my ID.4 GTX order in favor of the Y, because the Tesla community is something else :cool: Sold my TM3 early this year as we are waiting for a child and need the extra space for various things. Anyways...

Tesla Carriers Map been looking at this for a while and keeping an extra eye on Helios Ray and Glovis Supreme, rumours are that those are carrying Y's bound for Norway. Seems like Glovis Supreme has gone dark for a few days though, but last time I checked it was just alongside Helios, so i would expect it to be next to that ship still.

Hey guys!
Greetings to you all from Romania.
Tesla just opened its first pop-up store in Bucharest in May and I am one of a lot of people that ordered. Sad to say I ordered in July and I was scheduled for a November delivery… our accounts do not say anything about EDDs, so I just hope they will respect what they initally said. Our SAs announced the people that ordered in May that in about 10 days they will have VINs, so the first cars will be delivered. Happy to see that they have no delays for now. Do you all see EDDs in your accounts or is Romania the only one that is not handing out information? From your experience, how long does it take for Tesla to deliver from asigning a VIN?

I have tried both. I've concluded that my car is not on a Hoegh-ship, but hope to track via VIN when the car is on a UECC-ship from Zeebrugge to Drammen.

I had a call with Tesla SA today for my Black/Black 19'', no FSD, SR+ (ordered white 28th Jun and changed to black on 2nd July). SA said they cannot confirm any date or give my VIN, because it might change. But said that it seems my car should have been in the ship that should have arrived in Drammen 2-3 days ago. I don't understand now what he really meant with this, if there was something with the planned shipment or just tried to mention that it should be there. Do you guys know if any ship with TESLA cargo recently moored in Drammen?

I took a look at Mr. Miserable's recommended ships to follow, and realized AUTOPROGRESS had been working in between Bremerhaven and Drammen recently, so maybe they are bound to arrive with SPICA LEADER instead? :/ Anyway, I was told previously it will be a mid/late August delivery, then they changed to mid Sep delivery and today again SA told me to expect mid/late Aug delivery but told he cannot mention any dates, VIN or ship name, stating there might be changes with allocation. I don't have my VIN in source code either.

Btw, thanks a lot again Mr. Miserable for all the information and help and hope all is well with your family. You are making the world go round for the people who are miserably waiting for their Teslas like me :)

For those in Norway:-

Vehicles bound for Norway are generally crossloaded in Zeebrugge onto ships heading for Drammen.
These are the ships I will be watching for signs of Teslas being unloaded.:

11 Aug AUTOPROGRESS
18 Aug SPICA LEADER
25 Aug VIKING AMBER
25 Aug PROMETHEUS LEADER

I had a call with Tesla SA today for my Black/Black 19'', no FSD, SR+ (ordered white 28th Jun and changed to black on 2nd July). SA said they cannot confirm any date or give my VIN, because it might change. But said that it seems my car should have been in the ship that should have arrived in Drammen 2-3 days ago. I don't understand now what he really meant with this, if there was something with the planned shipment or just tried to mention that it should be there. Do you guys know if any ship with TESLA cargo recently moored in Drammen?

I took a look at Mr. Miserable's recommended ships to follow, and realized AUTOPROGRESS had been working in between Bremerhaven and Drammen recently, so maybe they are bound to arrive with SPICA LEADER instead? :/ Anyway, I was told previously it will be a mid/late August delivery, then they changed to mid Sep delivery and today again SA told me to expect mid/late Aug delivery but told he cannot mention any dates, VIN or ship name, stating there might be changes with allocation. I don't have my VIN in source code either.

Btw, thanks a lot again Mr. Miserable for all the information and help and hope all is well with your family. You are making the world go round for the people who are miserably waiting for their Teslas like me :)
Spica Leader is in Zeebrugge, but from the pdf schedule it's going to Malmø/St.Petersburg and not Drammen.

I think Autoprogress on August 21. is our best bet.. going directly to Oslo/Drammen.

Viking Amber is on its way to Zeebrugge now, but it will go through Le Havre and Bremerhaven before Drammen. Not sure if there will be Teslas on that one?

Reactions: havaci
For norwegians who have delivery to other cities, Akranes is doing two trips to Stavanger/Bergen/Trondheim on the 16. and the 23.
Spica Leader is in Zeebrugge, but from the pdf schedule it's going to Malmø/St.Petersburg and not Drammen.

I think Autoprogress on August 21. is our best bet.. going directly to Oslo/Drammen.

Viking Amber is on its way to Zeebrugge now, but it will go through Le Havre and Bremerhaven before Drammen. Not sure if there will be Teslas on that one?

I ordered mine 10.6 and have found my VIN in the source code which i found on the Hoegh Target, Which arrived at Zeebrugge 08.08. And like you im wondering what ship it could be on to Drammen or even better to Stavanger.

Reactions: havaci
Hi guys,

New poster here. Ordered my M3LR in White with Black interior on 4th August. A VIN appeared in my source page on 11th August and I got a confirmation text the next day. No delivery text yet. My VIN ends 321*** and I'm trying to figure out when it will arrive.

The consensus seems to be that "PlannedGADailyDate" in the source code of an inventory car is the production date. However, all of the inventory cars appear to have the exact same date and time "2021-08-01T00:00:00". It may be coincidental, but the last ship to depart Shanghai with Tesla's was the Lake Geneva on the 1st August. It would make sense to me that so many cars would have this same timestamp if that was actually the date they departed on a ship.

If this is the case, then based on the inventory VINs my car is probably aboard it too. Am I just being hopeful, or is there reasonable doubt that "PlannedGADailyDate" is not the production date, but the departure date?

Hi all,

of the 2 Model Y orders that I’m tracking I’ve received confirmation form tesla about the ships

Vin ending in 0541** is on the Glovis Supreme
Vin ending in 0549** is on the Helios Ray

weird that they are on different ships with VINs so close and that the one with the lower VIN has a later ETA

Hi guys,

New poster here. Ordered my M3LR in White with Black interior on 4th August. A VIN appeared in my source page on 11th August and I got a confirmation text the next day. No delivery text yet. My VIN ends 321*** and I'm trying to figure out when it will arrive.

The consensus seems to be that "PlannedGADailyDate" in the source code of an inventory car is the production date. However, all of the inventory cars appear to have the exact same date and time "2021-08-01T00:00:00". It may be coincidental, but the last ship to depart Shanghai with Tesla's was the Lake Geneva on the 1st August. It would make sense to me that so many cars would have this same timestamp if that was actually the date they departed on a ship.

If this is the case, then based on the inventory VINs my car is probably aboard it too. Am I just being hopeful, or is there reasonable doubt that "PlannedGADailyDate" is not the production date, but the departure date?
I don’t your car has left China tbh

Finally got a VIN via online chat of 326***, despite my SA pushing the allocation text through a few days ago it wouldn't show on my account or in source and helpfully they went silent again over email for the entire week. The chat blamed the recent website updates breaking things, which I have personally experienced 😅

Interestingly online chat said they can see the car is currently in transit on a ship to the UK, although they wouldn't tell me which one, which they said in an almost teasing fashion:

I know, but I can't tell you ;)

Cheeky! :p

Said to hold out for my delivery text which will be heading through in the next few weeks. They said the following when giving more info about delivery windows:

Delivery is being calculated as the vessel is still quite far out to confirm the exact collection date as they are very tight - from the moment your car hits the ground in the UK to the point of it being delivered to you its only a question of several days at most depending on location, as we don't store cars anywhere if that makes sense

Which does, as they build to order! I was then told...

Waiting a little while is key here haha

🙊 being told off hahaha but its true, I need to just bite my tongue and wait now for the delivery text! 😬

Although it was quite banterous, they started slagging off the other car companies current wait times 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomb300
Status
Not open for further replies.