Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look here
You should get a good idea of what is heading to Oslo, Drammen and Stavanger (AKRANES).
It works being impatient😂. Just got my delivery date now, 27. August at Tesla Haugesund! Thanks for having me as guest here. I will now be sitting in the waiting box while i follow AKRANES and transport from Stavanger to Haugesund. Ill se you all again when my parents order their Tesla after trying mine😝

M3 LR - Ordered 8th August, was kindly assigned an existing inventory car a few days later and have a VIN. Advised today on a ship expected at Southampton 22nd August, eta in Birmingham w/c 13th September. Sounds like Glovis Summit?
I’ve been told mine will be in Manchester on the 14th September. But I have no information on the vessel. What’s the first three numbers at the end of your VIN? Mine is 321***.

Three weeks seems like a long time to get from Southampton to Birmingham.

Reactions: moodel_tree
I’ve been told mine will be in Manchester on the 14th September. But I have no information on the vessel. What’s the first three numbers at the end of your VIN? Mine is 321***.

No idea which ship they've used to mail out my M3, but the service centre told me that it will arrive at the Leeds SC on the 9th Feb. Might just be shortage of drivers for the transporters.

Mine is 322*** which was allocated from existing inventory.

No idea which ship they've used to mail out my M3, but the service centre told me that it will arrive at the Leeds SC on the 9th Feb. Might just be shortage of drivers for the transporters.
9th Feb? That is advanced notice!

I'd assume that my car (Scheduled for delivery to me on the 7th September) will be on the Glovis Summit (Docking in Southampton on August 22nd)? That allows for a couple of weeks for the Logistics of offloading and it making its way up to Glasgow? Sounds fairly reasonable?

Squeezed a bit more information out of them this time. They still said my M3LR (VIN 321***) is due in Manchester on the 14th September, but this time told me the vessel is due to dock on the 10th September in Southampton. Still wouldn't give me a vessel name. I'll stop bugging them now and let fate have its way with me.

Any guesses on a vessel that would arrive on the 10th September?

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Hello @Mr Miserable welcome back to your "living room"! It's been pretty quiet here during your absence. ;)
I'll post a link from "my living room" here, if you're interested ... LINK --> Last update Tesla Ships
My crystal ball is still a bit smaller than yours, but I'm learning every quarter and your information
and the list from "Franco M." are a valuable help.
Nevertheless, it is extremely difficult this quarter to filter out the Tesla ships, as they are now also adding some liners.
It is still fun to unravel the Tesla ship puzzle piece by piece. Therefore, continue the "successful hunt" for the Tesla ships.

Greets from German TFF-Forum

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reactions: havaci
Squeezed a bit more information out of them this time. They still said my M3LR (VIN 321***) is due in Manchester on the 14th September, but this time told me the vessel is due to dock on the 10th September in Southampton. Still wouldn't give me a vessel name. I'll stop bugging them now and let fate have its way with me.

Any guesses on a vessel that would arrive on the 10th September?
The only vessel that fits that date could be DIONYSOS LEADER. She is in Singapore at the moment so we shall see where she heads next....
She was alongside Shanghai at the same time as a ship heading for Australia (RHD).
Singapore is RHD also.

UPDATE: I have found an itinerary for her that departs Zeebrugge on 19 Sep and so she is definitely heading to Europe and the timing is looking good. This could be our ship.

Last edited:
Hello all, first time to post. I ordered my M3 on the 6th Aug for est delivery in Sept to Ireland.
I dont have a Vin number, how do I get this? At least I can attempt to track the shipment with all the useful info on this forum.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.