Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, first time to post. I ordered my M3 on the 6th Aug for est delivery in Sept to Ireland.
I dont have a Vin number, how do I get this? At least I can attempt to track the shipment with all the useful info on this forum.
Thanks in advance.
Navigate to your order summary page, then access the source code page. If you're using chome, you can do this by simply right clicking and selecting "View Source page". On the new page that pops up, search for "LRW". If it doesn't find anything, then you don't have a VIN assigned yet.

Talked to SA. My VIN is 326 and they couldnt disclose which ship… but he confirmed it was no longer in Shanghai. I asked if it was Lake Geneva, which made him stutter abit but didnt confirm.

Interesting, my VIN is also 326. The rep said - like yours - it was no longer in Shanghai and was on a ship but couldn't tell me which one (this was on Friday). We could be sharing a ship!

What's your spec & order date?

Last edited:
The only vessel that fits that date could be DIONYSOS LEADER. She is in Singapore at the moment so we shall see where she heads next....
She was alongside Shanghai at the same time as a ship heading for Australia (RHD).
Singapore is RHD also.

UPDATE: I have found an itinerary for her that departs Zeebrugge on 19 Sep and so she is definitely heading to Europe and the timing is looking good. This could be our ship.

Thats the one I assume ? Is this actually coming back to soutampton on 24th ie is this the leg back to asia ?

1629208754293.png

I have been told by my SA that my car is due to be delivered to Southampton on 15 September, no mention of vessel but I will try to find out. This doesn’t seem to stack up with the dates above which looks to be a week or so later? Is there another ship?

I have been told by my SA that my car is due to be delivered to Southampton on 15 September, no mention of vessel but I will try to find out. This doesn’t seem to stack up with the dates above which looks to be a week or so later? Is there another ship?
Could be on THEBEN. According to others thats due in Zeebrugge on the 14th September.

The dates I've been given (Arrive in Southampton on the 10th September) align closest with DIONYSOS LEADER.

But I don't believe either of these ships have been confirmed as carrying Teslas.

Afternoon All,

Ordered my car (M3 LR) on the 9th Aug'21; I have been told by customer service today that I have been allocated a car and have a VIN number assigned on there system. The customer service advisor said the car I have ordered is scheduled to arrive at Tesla Brent Cross (North London) on the 13/09/2021 and I should be contacted once they are sure the car will not be delayed to arranged collection on the 15/09/2021.

Hello all, first time to post. I ordered my M3 on the 6th Aug for est delivery in Sept to Ireland.
I dont have a Vin number, how do I get this? At least I can attempt to track the shipment with all the useful info on this forum.
Thanks in advance.
Hi there and welcome.
Please ask this question in the orders and deliveries thread - there is a risk that we will end up with pages of VIN info rather than shipping info.
Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Could be on THEBEN. According to others thats due in Zeebrugge on the 14th September.

The dates I've been given (Arrive in Southampton on the 10th September) align closest with DIONYSOS LEADER.

But I don't believe either of these ships have been confirmed as carrying Teslas.
THEBEN is going to Zeebrugge and no indication of Tesla cargo.

Navigate to your order summary page, then access the source code page. If you're using chome, you can do this by simply right clicking and selecting "View Source page". On the new page that pops up, search for "LRW". If it doesn't find anything, then you don't have a VIN assigned yet.
Thanks a mill. No Vin number yet, I called Tesla and they told me the car is on a ship from Asia.

Is there any correlation between assignment date and departure date of the vessel from Shanghai? I received my assignment text on the 12th August, the same day DIONYSOS LEADER departed Shanghai.
DIONYSOS LEADER is looking good at the moment but we won't know for sure until she leaves the Suez Canal around 5 Sep - unless of course we get confirmation in the meantime.

I am aware that SFL CONDUCTOR is being tipped elsewhere however I think she is an unlikely candidate based on where she has been since departing Shanghai.

I just checked, reloaded the page and VIN is still there with mine
Yes, working for me again! Not sure what happened ysterday.
But, I have now a DIFFERENT VIN, so I supposed I was being re-assigned a different unit, yesterday?
Testa Store in Rome told me, a while back, that they could not communicate the VIN to me, even though already assigned, as it was not final and could, in fact, change.

Status
Not open for further replies.