Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation that the Grand Ruby is alongside and being unloaded. Some stunning looking Model 3s being unloaded as we speak!

Picture taken whilst picking up my new M3LR this morning - such a smooth and incredible experience with Jack at the pickup point. Car is flawless and came with 44% charge.

One very happy owner!

Attachments

• 06FCBB20-7CF0-4A68-A7DC-D528126BE248.jpeg
    06FCBB20-7CF0-4A68-A7DC-D528126BE248.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
Hi everyone!

Shipping update - Sunday 19th September - Midnight

GRAND RUBY was all along carrying my Tesla! I phoned them today and they confirmed they could see from the cameras in the car that it is unloaded from the vessel and waiting in the car park! Exciting! She is now heading to Sheerness which is bizarre, I don't think she will unload more Tesla's but perhaps a crew change or refuel before either going back to Shanghai or Zeebrugge as it stated on the Southampton shipping schedule.

NEPTUNE KOPER has an ETA for Slovenia on the 20th (Sunday) at 5am. I heavily doubt this will be carrying Teslas for the UK just based on the times it takes to turn over a car on average (11 days) from docking to customer.

ELEKTRA is now moored at Zeebrugge. Nothing of note here for UK customers as she has already graced our beautiful country with her presence.

TRITON ACE is now headed to Port Said in Egypt. I think she is slowly making her way back to Shanghai to prep for Q4.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is now moored at Zeebrugge. Her ETA for Southampton is still 21st September 9.30pm where she will unload Tesla's for those collecting on and around the 25th-30th of September.

Planned Movements - Southampton VTS - ABP Southampton

DIONYSOS LEADER has left Casablanca in rapid timing, where she is now heading to Zeebrugge. Her ETA is the 20th, so she will most likely not be coming to Southampton.

THEBEN is now at Bremerhaven. She will not be coming to the UK.

CANADIAN HIGHWAY is currently in the Bristol Channel and approximately 1.5-2.5 hours away from docking. I suspect she is carrying some Tesla's on board for what seems to be an unload to the Bristol Cribbs SC. This is unusual and the first I have heard of Tesla's being delivered to a place other than Southampton in the UK.

Tesla Carriers Map

Personally speaking, with 6 days to go until my collection date, I cannot bloody wait!

Hi everyone!

GRAND RUBY was all along carrying my Tesla! I phoned them today and they confirmed they could see from the cameras in the car that it is unloaded from the vessel and waiting in the car park! Exciting! She is now heading to Sheerness which is bizarre, I don't think she will unload more Tesla's but perhaps a crew change or refuel before either going back to Shanghai or Zeebrugge as it stated on the Southampton shipping schedule.

NEPTUNE KOPER has an ETA for Slovenia on the 20th (Sunday) at 5am. I heavily doubt this will be carrying Teslas for the UK just based on the times it takes to turn over a car on average (11 days) from docking to customer.

ELEKTRA is now moored at Zeebrugge. Nothing of note here for UK customers as she has already graced our beautiful country with her presence.

TRITON ACE is now headed to Port Said in Egypt. I think she is slowly making her way back to Shanghai to prep for Q4.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is now moored at Zeebrugge. Her ETA for Southampton is still 21st September 9.30pm where she will unload Tesla's for those collecting on and around the 25th-30th of September.

DIONYSOS LEADER has left Casablanca in rapid timing, where she is now heading to Zeebrugge. Her ETA is the 20th, so she will most likely not be coming to Southampton.

CANADIAN HIGHWAY is currently in the Bristol Channel and approximately 1.5-2.5 hours away from docking. I suspect she is carrying some Tesla's on board for what seems to be an unload to the Bristol Cribbs SC. This is unusual and the first I have heard of Tesla's being delivered to a place other than Southampton in the UK.

Tesla Carriers Map

Personally speaking, with 6 days to go until my collection date, I cannot bloody wait!
Going away for the week to take my mind off it.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Hi everyone!

Tesla Carriers Map

I'm (hopefully) picking my M3 LR up from Cribbs tomorrow, I'd assumed it had come in on the Elektra (and a 1 day turn around seems very short). I'll try and remember to ask which ship my car came in on when I pick it up.

I'm (hopefully) picking my M3 LR up from Cribbs tomorrow, I'd assumed it had come in on the Elektra (and a 1 day turn around seems very short). I'll try and remember to ask which ship my car came in on when I pick it up.

I'm Cribbs as well, but later this week. Tesla peeps reckoned it would be in Bristol 2 days before from Southampton for final checks, making me think yours was on Elektra and mine likely Grand Ruby. That all said, I have absolutely no idea at this point and just want all our cars to be perfect when we go to pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.