Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TALIA is now entering a very choppy Bay of Biscay. She will arrive in Southampton on Saturday morning but won't be unloading any Teslas until she moves to the western Docks on saturday evening. Her next stop will be Zeebrugge in the early hours of 01 Nov.
View attachment 726619
LAKE FUXIAN still has her cloaking device activated and so her position is estimated. I reckon she will still be in the Gulf of Aden but will transit into the Red Sea tonight. She is bound for Zeebrugge where I estimate she will arrive around 10 Nov but there is a suggestion she pop into Southampton first which would be around 9 Nov.
View attachment 726620
LAKE GENEVA has switched off her AIS as she approaches an area of increased risk. I have estimated her position on the chart below. She will shortly be entering the Gulf of Aden. She will be unloading in Koper on 6 Nov.
View attachment 726621
HELIOS RAY is bound for Southampton and probably Zeebrugge afterwards. She is now in the Straits of Malacca making 17 kts and her ETA for Suez has thankfully been revised to 8 Nov - which should be easily achievable. I estimate that she will arrive in Southampton around 17 Nov.
View attachment 726622

FIRMAMENT ACE has now departed Singapore enroute to Djibouti and so is now removed from the watch list.
VIKING OCEAN has departed to Suez and so remains on the list.

In Shanghai, NABUCCO continues to load and has now been joined by GLOVIS SPLENDOR.
Both these vessels are on the watch list. NABUCCO still has not appeared on the Bristol port schedule and so I am hopeful she is Southampton bound.
NABUCCO & GLOVIS SPLENDOR hopefully allocate VINs when they reach Singapore?

Hi all, I've just been sent my VIN and told delivery is late November. Car was ordered via a leasing firm. Any idea how I can track which ship my new wheels are on?

Thanks all!
Had you already tried to speak to CS about your order? Can I ask what and when you ordered?

I’m sure you could take a good guess based on the above. Maybe Lake Fuxian or one of the others arriving mid Nov

VIKING OCEAN
I'm a little surprised at Tesla using this ship to Southampton since she's quite small. Ickle. Teeny-weeny.
She's currently in the Straits of Mallacca heading for Suez where she's due to arrive on 9 Nov.
I estimate she will arrive in Southampton on 18 Nov. I can't see her going anywhere else afterwards.
This would maybe match up with the delivery text I just received giving a date of 24th November?

VIKING OCEAN
I'm a little surprised at Tesla using this ship to Southampton since she's quite small. Ickle. Teeny-weeny.
She's currently in the Straits of Mallacca heading for Suez where she's due to arrive on 9 Nov.
I estimate she will arrive in Southampton on 18 Nov. I can't see her going anywhere else afterwards.
I wonder if they're shipping lease vehicles separately? I assume most leases are delivered rather than collected, so don't know if it causes logistics problems in Southampton if they're mixed up maybe?

Got my delivery set for 27th Nov, so could be on this ship

VIKING OCEAN
I wonder if it's for extra orders they've received this Q?

@Mr Miserable
I am part of a 300 people group on facebook, called “Tesla M3 waiting group RO”.
Tesla just opened shop this year here in Romania, and things are moving slow and very slow. Some of us have ordered our M3s since May and are still waiting for a VIN, personally I ordered on the 4th of July, with an ETA of November… not gonna happen… still waiting…
I started with this for you to get in the picture and figure out how desperate we all are now. Once a week I use one of your updates, translate it into romanian and publish it on our group. I write that the credit is not deserved by me, but by a very passionate person from the uk that invests a lot of time and energy to help us all.
I tried to keep it simple, so:
“We wanted to send you our best wishes and thoughts, to thank you for all the effort and hard work. We really appreciate you and your updates are a breath of fresh air every for us time we get them! THANK YOU!”

I've had a long old wait since May time but I may be getting somewhere........ I have a M3P (FSD) black with white interior on order and i have been pestering Tesla SA's each week.

Last week there was no update and to just wait for them to contact me...... but today they have confirmed that it is now at sea on its way. I asked the key questions but they refused to answer saying they will be in touch in the next few weeks.

My order is through a lease so I won't get the VIN text but I will get the delivery/collection text in the coming weeks.

Good news is the car is coming and was shipped within the last 7 days since my last request for info. Good news :)
Great news..... my delivery text has just this second come through - car is due to be delivered to me Saturday 27th November. I wonder what that means for the possible ships it could be on....... any ideas anyone?

Reactions: _SunShine
Status
Not open for further replies.