Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting as I have collection on the 27th, so either the car sits on the dock since for 10 days after HELIOS RAY arrives, or its on Nambucco and they are going to move my collection day back based on its arrival.

This is all rather fascinating to watch anyway :)

I thought I have seen people on the thread confirm, but don't take my word, if you are not aware of such confirmation then I'm most likely wrong.

Edit: Just went some pages back, we do not have confirmation. Like @mar-schmidt said some people say the VIN is assigned after departure others at Suez.

Missed this when posting reply directly above, I have collection date 27th Nov but no VIN yet (account or in page source) so in my case at least the VIN was not assigned when the ship sailed. This may be as we had one outstanding action in the order page on the account, or it could be that they just assign them while the ship is on the way and there is a big pile to get through as the next ships have the bulk of the quarter onboard.

Reactions: Karlcole
Missed this when posting reply directly above, I have collection date 27th Nov but no VIN yet (account or in page source) so in my case at least the VIN was not assigned when the ship sailed. This may be as we had one outstanding action in the order page on the account, or it could be that they just assign them while the ship is on the way and there is a big pile to get through as the next ships have the bulk of the quarter onboard.

Exactly the same as you. Collection 27th no vin yet.

Dear Mr M, I spoke to a reliable source a Tesla UK who advised "very few" vehicles were offloaded from Talia in Southampton and the large shipment numbers are the next two vessels. By very few, he expanded a few hundred and not a few thousand. The few that have received deliveries notices today from this vessel are the very lucky ones. The rest will arrive end of November and the beginning of December. It appears the delay in Southampton was all in climate weather-related and not large volume of vehicles. As such, appear the large shipments are destined to Zubreegan for distribution on the continent
Me! Me! I got one of those notices 🥳

Dear Mr M, I spoke to a reliable source a Tesla UK who advised "very few" vehicles were offloaded from Talia in Southampton and the large shipment numbers are the next two vessels. By very few, he expanded a few hundred and not a few thousand. The few that have received deliveries notices today from this vessel are the very lucky ones. The rest will arrive end of November and the beginning of December. It appears the delay in Southampton was all in climate weather-related and not large volume of vehicles. As such, appear the large shipments are destined to Zubreegan for distribution on the continent

Me! Me! I got one of those notices 🥳
Is this the delivery appointment confirmation email ?

Its one of the digits in the VIN, I think the 8th digit needs to be a K for the larger pack that is 380 miles/614km. Its in this thread somewhere.

Another indication is if you look at the stock LR that just appeared today in tesla-info they show as 75kw LG packs, see the battery discussion thread:
Battery Discussion Thread
ohh.. I sure hope a K at pos 8 it the newer battery since I have a K there :D

I thought I have seen people on the thread confirm, but don't take my word, if you are not aware of such confirmation then I'm most likely wrong.

Edit: Just went some pages back, we do not have confirmation. Like @mar-schmidt said some people say the VIN is assigned after departure others at Suez.
VIN fury in Swedish MY Facebook group today. Majority of them have got their pickup date confirmed to end of November which rules out NABUCCO.
LAKE FUXIAN seems to be a better fit.

HOEGH TRACER (Zee 04.12.) is the next HOEGH-Liner with Teslas on board after HOEGH KOBE (Zee 22.11.).
Both ships are liners with the same route. SHG-Singapore-Port Sudan-Piräus and finally Zeebrugge.

Greets from Germany

PS: @Mr Miserable, do you have any confirmation, that the THEMIS is travelling with Tesla's?

HOEGH TRACER (Zee 04.12.) is the next HOEGH-Liner with Teslas on board after HOEGH KOBE (Zee 22.11.).
Both ships are liners with the same route. SHG-Singapore-Port Sudan-Piräus and finally Zeebrugge.

Greets from Germany

PS: @Mr Miserable, do you have any confirmation, that the THEMIS is travelling with Tesla's?
Do you actually bother to read my daily posts? If you had you would have realised that what you are posting is rather old news.

Reactions: _SunShine
Mr.M and the buachaillí na hÉireann, looks like we should be keeping our eyes on boats and unloads heading to Zeeburgge for Teslas destined for the Emerald Isle.

1635795063840.jpeg

Mr.M and the buachaillí na hÉireann, looks like we should be keeping our eyes on boats and unloads heading to Zeeburgge for Teslas destined for the Emerald Isle.

View attachment 728164
I'm a little surprised by this - this must be a new policy as we have seen transporters heading to Ireland from Southampton this year.
Following Brexit I fully expected them to move via Zeebrugge but the RoRo connections for new vehicles were not in place earlier this year, at least not with the urgency that Tesla require!
I'll keep an eye out but in the meantime if you receive a delivery appointment post the date here and we'll see if we can identify how it's coming from Zeebrugge.

Trusting their tracking page, mine is not with them
THEMIS is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 13 Nov but will not move across to to the ICO pier until 17 Nov to unload. However, we have had no indications that she is carrying any Teslas.
Likewise with GLOVIS CHALLENGE - we don't know where she is heading to or whether she is carrying Teslas. She could arrive in Zeebrugge around 19 Nov.

Reactions: LoneWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.