Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEMIS is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 13 Nov but will not move across to to the ICO pier until 17 Nov to unload. However, we have had no indications that she is carrying any Teslas.
Likewise with GLOVIS CHALLENGE - we don't know where she is heading to or whether she is carrying Teslas. She could arrive in Zeebrugge around 19 Nov.
hopefully I will have more information tomorrow if my SA gives me a ship name

LAKE GENEVA is online again .... :)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-01 um 21.39.21.png

I'm a little surprised by this - this must be a new policy as we have seen transporters heading to Ireland from Southampton this year.
Following Brexit I fully expected them to move via Zeebrugge but the RoRo connections for new vehicles were not in place earlier this year, at least not with the urgency that Tesla require!
I'll keep an eye out but in the meantime if you receive a delivery appointment post the date here and we'll see if we can identify how it's coming from Zeebrugge.
Might be putting 2 and 2 together here and getting 5. But there is a new Tesla location opened in cork last month wonder if we'll get deliveries from there now too. I think there a few more roro services from zebrugge to cork recently also.

This evening I found my VIN in the source code. It seems to have been issued today at the same time as many from Sweden. So wondering if we are on the same ship? I was promised delivery in November so seems like this will hold.

Last edited:
Thanks for all update. Wait agein, this time a order a MY.
At the same time last year a follow my M3 that was om Glovis Crystal.
This time a get a hit on vin/ MY om Hoegh Kobe.
Hope Will recive IT in start of dec in Norway.
Weird. My VIN is 123xxx, see yours is 126xxx yet I cant find my VIN on a HOEGH or UECC tracker. Are there set to be any ships in Norway earlier than late november?

Weird. My VIN is 123xxx, see yours is 126xxx yet I cant find my VIN on a HOEGH or UECC tracker. Are there set to be any ships in Norway earlier than late november?
Did I misunderstand something? Thought there were several ships on the way to Norway early this month. Damn if I misunderstood. I am not waiting on a new car, though i wont get my TMX before the seller gets his TMY. I think I am more interested in his delivery than he is atm.

I never order my car on net. A always use my Tesla cont. Thay can fine car is already om the ship, so a dont need to wait for a long time.
Maybe you car is not om the Hoegh ship. Since you dont get a hit with your vin nr.
But Tesla Will start to delivery Model Y from the beg of Dec.

I suspect HOEGH TRACER then. I suggest a VIN input into Hoegh My Cargo.
There is little for Tesla to do once the cars are released by Customs and so Monday for the first deliveries might be OK.
Hi Mr M, it's confirmed that Teslas have arrived in Singapore. Some new vehicles were spotted on car transporters along our roads today. So likely some cars were unloaded from HOEGH KOBE

JASPER ARROW is about to depart Shanghai for Singapore - this is likely to be your ship!

I'm also wondering whether this ship will continue on to the UAE afterwards.......

Update from the UAE. My Model 3 is confirmed to be in Dubai. Just waiting for insurance and registration to be completed for delivery probably early next week. Although it seemed unlikely, my best guess is that it came in on either Iguazu Highway or Dong A Glaucos.

When I ordered in September, the estimated delivery date was December. It now is beginning of November. If one orders now, the estimated delivery date is shown as February. Based on that experience, the next delivery would not be expected until end of December. That wound make it unlikely for Jasper Arrow to go on to the UAE after Singapore.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
TALIA eventually arrived in Zeebrugge early this morning.
For those in Norway there is a chance that some vehicles may get crossloaded onto SPICA LEADER which will arrive in Drammen on Saturday, otherwise they may have to wait for PROMETHEUS LEADER which will arrive on 11 Nov.

LAKE FUXIAN is making 18 kts enroute to Zeebrugge where she is expected to arrive on 9 Nov.

FUX Med.png

LAKE GENEVA as expected, switched on her AIS again as she neared Hurghada and the Gulf of Suez last night. At least we now have a pretty good idea of where the switch-on line is. She is just arriving at Suez and I expect she will begin her transit later today. She is bound for Koper, Slovenia 6 Nov and then she will head to Ashdod, Israel 11 Nov.

HELIOS RAY has now switched off her AIS and I don't expect it to be switched on again until next Monday. The chart shows my estimate of her position. HELIOS RAY is heading to Southampton and I expect her to arrive around 17 Nov

Helios to SUZ.png

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY

VIKING OCEAN is about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 18 Nov.

NABUCCO has slowed to 15kts but is still on schedule to arrive off Singapore tomorrow. I am still waiting for confirmation that this is a Tesla ship but hopefully that will come in the next week or so. She is due to arrive in Southampton on 27 Nov and Zeebrugge on 29 Nov.

NUC Leg1.png

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo )but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is now in the South China Sea .

HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov. She is currently about 130NM SW of Taiwan making 17kts.

JASPER ARROW departed Shanghai yesterday with I believe a consignment for Singapore. She is currently doing 18 kts about 80NM NE of Taiwan and clearly intends to pass to the east of Taiwan. She is due in Singapore on Saturday night.

NEPTUNE KOPER has helpfully declared her destination to be Livorno, Italy and so I don't believe she is of any further interest to us.
I have also decided that THEMIS is unlikely to be carrying any Teslas and so I have removed her from my watch list.
That just leaves GLOVIS CHALLENGE - she is presently just SW of Sri Lanka and I would have hoped to see some sort of confirmation by now.

Update from the UAE. My Model 3 is confirmed to be in Dubai. Just waiting for insurance and registration to be completed for delivery probably early next week. Although it seemed unlikely, my best guess is that it came in on either Iguazu Highway or Dong A Glaucos.

When I ordered in September, the estimated delivery date was December. It now is beginning of November. If one orders now, the estimated delivery date is shown as February. Based on that experience, the next delivery would not be expected until end of December. That wound make it unlikely for Jasper Arrow to go on to the UAE after Singapore.
My money would be on DONG A GLAUCOS

Hi Mr M, it's confirmed that Teslas have arrived in Singapore. Some new vehicles were spotted on car transporters along our roads today. So likely some cars were unloaded from HOEGH KOBE
OK Thanks - I'm a little surprised at that though.
HOEGH KOBE was in Singapore a week ago.
I wonder whether FIRMAMENT ACE was the culprit...

Second thoughts: Equally bad!

Last edited:
Reactions: banditz003
Status
Not open for further replies.