Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..also interesting to see the colour mix of the M3s being loaded onto GRAND DAHLIA in the video. Red seems to be the least popular (I bet it's down to price, becasue the whites seem to be the most common).

Yes, I was looking at that too. I know most of the M3s I see on the road are white. Not sure a grand on a 40+ grand car makes a massive difference - maybe lots of people like white? Odd...

Anyone wondering about NABUCCO (earlier referred to as the Ship of Dreams) it's showing as in the Gulf of Aden but hasn't updated its position for over 3 days - out of range or its AIS is temporarily turned off. Scheduled to arrive at Suez 2021-11-16 20:00 LT (UTC +2) according to NABUCCO (Vehicles Carrier) Registered in Sweden - Vessel details, Current position and Voyage information - IMO 9731652, MMSI 265021000, Call Sign SBLU

Interestingly it doesn't show a final destination but I supose that is normal?

And may I say that following the Tesla shipping is a fine obsession... ;)
NABUCCO is fine and well. She is still sending her position - it's just that no receiver is nearby to receive it. She's making 14.9kts and is in the Red Sea.
If you pay, you too can receive AIS data that has been picked up by satellite!

Reactions: Abcmsaj and JonB
Tesla don't build to order.

They build to data though, as I know you know - so while not exactly to order, the mix there to a large degree reflects the mix in previous purchases, and they are trying to second guess demand from that. So still interesting to speculate on. Anyway, not much else to do while I check for a reg number every 13 minutes...

Anyone wondering about NABUCCO (earlier referred to as the Ship of Dreams) it's showing as in the Gulf of Aden but hasn't updated its position for over 3 days - out of range or its AIS is temporarily turned off. Scheduled to arrive at Suez 2021-11-16 20:00 LT (UTC +2) according to NABUCCO (Vehicles Carrier) Registered in Sweden - Vessel details, Current position and Voyage information - IMO 9731652, MMSI 265021000, Call Sign SBLU

Interestingly it doesn't show a final destination but I supose that is normal?

And may I say that following the Tesla shipping is a fine obsession... ;)
Screenshot_20211115-204136_MarineTraffic.png

Still making good progress behind Viking Ocean. All being well they'll both be in the Atlantic by the morning. Her AIS isn't turned off, just currently out of reach of ground stations.
I was thinking HELIOS RAY would have overtaken VIKING OCEAN by the time they reach Southampton...

In the meantime and given the sedate speed, I imagining the crews are catching the sun and listening to something like this:

• Funny
Reactions: Electron Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.