Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOEGH TRACER I'm not sure what is going on with this ship and why she is being made to wait off Livorno as other car carriers dock ahead of her. Needless to say I think an arrival in Zeebrugge by 07 Dec is now looking doubtful.
This ship is not a Tesla charter vessel but one operating a scheduled liner service - hence all the stops on her way from China.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo
Hi! MyCargo says Hoegh Tracer is now supposed to arrive in Zeebrugge by 08 Dec.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Nabucco has been docked since this morning in Belgium, does anyone have a clue when I'll get my "book you delivery time-SMS"? :D

Gothenburg (Southwest Sweden) delivery, 7-9th December estimated delivery.
NABUCCO will be heading there next but it would be unusual for Teslas to be unload in Gothenburg however there is always a first time for everything!

NABUCCO will be heading there next but it would be unusual for Teslas to be unload in Gothenburg however there is always a first time for everything!
Just got confirmation from the captain via FB that they will unload everything in Belgium and then go to Gothenburg only to load new cargo.

When does the SMS where I'll be able to book delivery show up? Anyone? ;)
And how long it generally takes between Zeebrugge and Sweden via road transport would be interesting as well.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
No way, that’s brilliant. Did you get a Tesla text or did you call up please ?
Delivery was originally scheduled for 7th Dec but I got a text today that this could be brought forward.. so I clicked on the link and chose Dec 4th 9 am.. 10 mins later someone from Tesla called me and said my car was only getting in on 3rd Dec.. so they couldn't do collection in the morning..

Delivery was originally scheduled for 7th Dec but I got a text today that this could be brought forward.. so I clicked on the link and chose Dec 4th 9 am.. 10 mins later someone from Tesla called me and said my car was only getting in on 3rd Dec.. so they couldn't do collection in the morning..
Great, thank you. Hopefully will get my text soon then as it’s definitely coming in on the 3rd. Enjoy !

@Mr Miserable - whilst collecting my car today, the handover agent reckoned there are four more ships due into the U.K this year. Of course that's 1st line chit chat, so not necessarily gospel, but does tally with your daily report.
Thanks also for the detective work over the last couple of months and helping to appease my inner eight year old 👍😁

@Mr Miserable - whilst collecting my car today, the handover agent reckoned there are four more ships due into the U.K this year. Of course that's 1st line chit chat, so not necessarily gospel, but does tally with your daily report.
Thanks also for the detective work over the last couple of months and helping to appease my inner eight year old 👍😁
Thanks for providing this info - always nice to get confirmation.
Thanks also for your contributions during your wait - every little helps!
Enjoy the car!

HYPERION RAY is off Brest and about to enter the English Channel. Her speed has increased to 18kts as conditions improve and she is looking good to arrive in Zeebrugge tomorrow.
She is now due to arrive in Southampton on 03 Dec and depart the next day. The Southampton port schedule still says she will depart back to Zeebrugge however i'm still expecting her to pick up the Israeli cars left at Southampton by HELIOS RAY and take them to Ashdod. If so, I think we may be looking at an arrival there around 12 Dec if all goes to plan.

HORIZON LEADER hasn't made much progress over the last 24 hours. Although the winds have dropped she is still batlling a significant swell in an area known for its big waves. Nevertheless she is currently making over 18 kts and as she moves further north conditions will improve. She is clearly determined to try and make Southampton as quickly as possible but there is no chance of her arriving tomorrow night. I think 03 Dec is a more likely arrival date and first confirmation of this will appear on the Southampton arrivals board.

HOEGH TRACER has finally docked in Livorno! Her arrival in Zeebrugge is now rescheduled to be 08 Dec, that's assuming she departs on time of course! This ship is not a Tesla charter vessel but one operating a scheduled liner service - hence all the stops on her way from China.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA She is making 16 kts northwards through the Red Sea towards the entrance of the Suez Canal where she is due to arrive on Thursday night. My concern is that her estimate for Suez on the night of 02 Dec would indicate a canal transit booked for 03 Dec which means she will be running 24hrs late. She was due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however I think it inevitable that these dates will move right by at least 1 day unless she does a 'HORIZON LEADER' and engages ludicrous mode for the final leg.

Dont forget to enter the GRAND DAHLIA competition! Click HERE to enter. The competition will close for entries at midday on Thursday.
I've had a quick look at the entries so far and there appear to be several possible winning squares that have yet to be picked. There are some popular squares but overall the number of squares chosen more than once is pretty low. Give it a go!

PARADISE ACE is continuing to make excellent progress down the Gulf of Aden and should enter the Red Sea later today. I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 12/13 Dec and Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

VIKING BRAVERY is making steady progress at 16 kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea heading for Suez (7 Dec). She is due to arrive in Koper on 12 Dec.

On the watch list we still have GRAND PEARL possibly heading to Zeebrugge (21 Dec) and ARABIAN SEA possibly heading to Koper (18/19 Dec).

Last edited:
Reactions: Washout and BenKart
A quick information, maybe to be double checked but we've got 2 confirmations to customers in France by Tesla Advisors for PLATINUM RAY. Now I admit the route is a bit strange, the ship left Shanghai on November 13th for South Korea and then from there is now going to Suez where it is expected on December 9th. So it is not the last ship to leave Shanghai this quarter, but due to its little detour, until we receive confirmation for other ships, it could be the last to arrive in Europe.
The destination port of Koper was also provided by Tesla.

Hi all. Just wondering which ship my car may arrive on. My original delivery date communicated a few weeks ago was the 3rd of December. Within a few days last week it was changed to the 7th, then the 1st and now the 7th again.

CS advised it’s due in on a ship on the 6th but reading these updates there isn’t a ship due in on the 6th.

I’m guessing it’s either HL or HR and now they’re due in around the same time it doesn’t really matter but I find it intriguing to know which one it likely is :).

I’m close to Southampton so hopefully if it arrives on the 3rd the delivery might get brought forward slightly but not holding my breath.

Nevertheless, it’s interesting following all the updates on these threads & thank you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.