Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fascinating thread, thank you so much @Mr Miserable for taking the time and effort to compile it!

had a text today to arrange pick up my newly ordered car (LR M3), which has been arranged for 17 May (could have been 15 May) . So using your excellent information I reckon it’s on RCC Africa which left Shanghai on 10 April, taking the 30 day journey time would land it at Southampton about a week before my pick up.

will be following this thread with interest over the coming weeks 😀

Reactions: Tinca
GLOVIS COSMOS has arrived off San Francisco and is waiting for RCC TIANJIN to depart. At the moment she is scheduled to depart (prob to the Far East) around this time tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if her departure was brought forward to allow GLOVIS COSMOS in.

Over in the Far East there has been no new developments except perhaps that GLOVIS SUNRISE has now been removed from the dwindling list of ships of interest.
Our prime suspect, RCC AFRICA is making her way southwards across the South China Sea towards Singapore where she will arrive on Thursday. There are no weather concerns for her on this part of her voyage.

Reactions: Tinca
GLOVIS COSMOS has arrived off San Francisco and is waiting for RCC TIANJIN to depart. At the moment she is scheduled to depart (prob to the Far East) around this time tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if her departure was brought forward to allow GLOVIS COSMOS in.

Over in the Far East there has been no new developments except perhaps that GLOVIS SUNRISE has now been removed from the dwindling list of ships of interest.
Our prime suspect, RCC AFRICA is making her way southwards across the South China Sea towards Singapore where she will arrive on Thursday. There are no weather concerns for her on this part of her voyage.
GLOVIS COSMOS When do you go to Zeebrugge?

Over in the Far East, GLORIOUS LEADER has refuelled and departed Singapore for Suez, thus maintaining my casual interest in her.
She originally departed Shanghai on 7 Apr which is perhaps a tad too early in the quarter in my opinion and so I still regard her as a bit of an outsider.
She will arrive at the canal late on 25 Apr.

Reactions: tstolze
This is a fascinating thread, thank you so much @Mr Miserable for taking the time and effort to compile it!

had a text today to arrange pick up my newly ordered car (LR M3), which has been arranged for 17 May (could have been 15 May) . So using your excellent information I reckon it’s on RCC Africa which left Shanghai on 10 April, taking the 30 day journey time would land it at Southampton about a week before my pick up.

will be following this thread with interest over the coming weeks 😀
Fully agree with you @Fat Wolfie , the work that goes into keeping us all updated is very much appreciated @Mr Miserable.
I've also had a delivery date of 13th May, so it looks like we're all in the same boat - literally! :);)

All eyes on Pier 80 at the moment as the delayed GLOVIS COSMOS has started her approach to the port with RCC TIANJIN still alongside. The last report I received from there indicated that RCC TIANJIN was not going to depart until midday UK time and that GLOVIS COSMOS would occupy the berth immediately afterwards.

All eyes on Pier 80 at the moment as the delayed GLOVIS COSMOS has started her approach to the port with RCC TIANJIN still alongside. The last report I received from there indicated that RCC TIANJIN was not going to depart until midday UK time and that GLOVIS COSMOS would occupy the berth immediately afterwards.
Mr Miserable. Do you usually have information about the models of vehicles loaded on the ship - sr+ or LR?

Status
Not open for further replies.