Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LYDDEN is due into Bristol 16th May.

My LR order has been offered for Bristol collection 21 May.
Spookily I was just reading the same about LYDDEN. It looks like she will be calling at Livorno (Italy) and then Bristol 16 May before heading off to Zeebrugge.
The bad news is with that itinerary I don't think LYDDEN is a Tesla ship. It also rules out GRAND VENUS which is on the same itinerary.
This could mean that GLORIOUS LEADER or RCC ANTWERP are back in the frame.....

Last edited:
LYDDEN is due into Bristol 16th May.

My LR order has been offered for Bristol collection 21 May.
You are so lucky as us poor performance owners to be have been informed that ours will not be now arriving till the end of June and maybe from Fremont - ripping our hair out is an understatement as I have been waiting since October so may have to join the LR club :D

Reactions: Mr Miserable
In German TFF-Forum we have very interesting news:
there is a track tool:
GLORIOUS LEADER: ETA Southhampton 12.05.2021
LYDDEN: ETA ZEEBRUGGE 19.05.2021 ?? via JEDDAH ??01.05.2021

This is the Website, I changed the language to English
I'm not at all sure that the LYDDEN info is correct since she is heading for Suez and not stopping at Jeddah. It also doesn't show her stopping in Livorno or Bristol which I have reason to believe is her current itinerary.
I also have an issue with GLORIOUS LEADER's ETA in Southampton - I calculate that her ETA in Southampton should be several days earlier than 12 May though, say 6 or 7 May.
Nevertheless, it may help at some stage - just don't hang your hat on the quality of it's information.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the GLORIOUS LEADER info again it's actually showing the ship arriving in Southampton having departed from Bremerhaven - which may be accurate. There is no information on there about her current voyage.

Last edited:
Reactions: NEF11
Any hope that the Glovis Summit is the next ship heading to Zeebrugge?
I have remained deliberately silent on that because up to now I can't find any evidence that she is coming to Zeebrugge. The fact is I can't determine her destination at all at the moment. I'm expecting an update from a source tomorrow which may indicate if she is EU bound.

Reactions: cpt_
GLOVIS COSMOS is on time to arrive at Panama on schedule. She is presently about 170 NM south east of Acapulco. I have no weather concerns for her. She is due to arrive off Panama on 26 Apr and I expect her to arrive in Zeebrugge around 9 May.

Enter the GLOVIS COSMOS competition HERE - the competition will close when the ship enters the Panama Canal.

Cosmos Pacif.png

GRAND RACE departed yesterday evening to Hueneme, California. I still don’t know the reason behind this destination.

GLOVIS SUMMIT will be the next ship to load. She is currently unloading at Benicia (another port in the San Francisco Bay). The latest plan is for her to move across to Pier 80 this evening in preparation for loading to commence tomorrow. Her destination is still undetermined.

LAKE FUXIAN This will be the next ship after GLOVIS SUMMIT to arrive at Pier 80 and she will be heading to Zeebrugge.
At present I have her pencilled in to arrive there around 20 May but that was based on her arriving to load at Pier 80 this Sunday which now seems unlikely. She looks as though she is on her way (from Canada) but with GLOVIS SUMMIT being delayed there could be a knock-on effect.

LYDDEN is no longer of interest. The discovery of her likely itinerary makes it highly unlikely that she is carrying Tesla’s.

GLORIOUS LEADER departed Shanghai on 7 Apr. I previously thought this was too early in the quarter to be carrying RHD vehicles and there had been no reports from Shanghai of RHD production however I am now pretty convinced that she is carrying RHD Teslas to UK. Confirmation should come on Monday when she is through the Suez Canal. I am expecting her to arrive in Southampton on 5 May. I have not received a position report from her since early yesterday morning. I am querying this with my data provider, however I have estimated her position, in the Red Sea, on the chart.

Glorious Leader to Suez.png

RCC AFRICA is carrying LHD Model 3's to Israel and EU from Shanghai . I have not received a satellite position report from her since yesterday - again, this may be an issue with my data provider. The position shown for her is my estimate.
She is due at Ashdod, Israel on 2 May. I expect her to arrive in Zeebrugge around 13 May at the earliest. The weather continues to be fine at present.

RCC AFRICA to Suez.png

GRAND VENUS is currently loading in Shanghai and will be heading for Europe but based on her itinerary I do not believe she will be carrying Tesla cargo and so she is not on my watch list.

Reactions: Tinca and cpt_
Warsaw, Poland: got a collection date of 18 May, also confirmation that VIN is assigned.

Today they updated the specs online, increased WLTP range of LR from 580 to 614km. Slight change, do you have any info on that, i.e. different battery or only software change? Advisor told me it's a software change, and it might apply to mine as well, but not sure.

Reactions: hungrxyz
Warsaw, Poland: got a collection date of 18 May, also confirmation that VIN is assigned.

Today they updated the specs online, increased WLTP range of LR from 580 to 614km. Slight change, do you have any info on that, i.e. different battery or only software change? Advisor told me it's a software change, and it might apply to mine as well, but not sure.
What VIN do you have? I don't think it is software only. There is the E5D and the E3LD battery which are very different

Reactions: transpondster
Status
Not open for further replies.