Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glovis Century is planned to depart 9th and Glovis Autos the17th. Do you have any idea if they will reach Europe ?
I did originally think that the GLOVIS CENTURY was a certainty to be coming to Europe but the problem is that she remains scheduled into Hueneme (a port north of LA) on 18 May. So I am confused as to what's going on.
As far as GLOVIS COUNTESS is concerned, I have no idea.
Not very helpful, I know, but it's strange times at the moment...

I'm a little surprised that your collection date is so late in the month since GLORIOUS LEADER arrives in Southampton on Wednesday. Does your VIN start LRW?
I'm not sure if it matters, but there are no confirmed dates in Israel either, so far they didn't schedule a single (at least that I'm aware of) delivery date, which I assume will put first deliveries next week at best and might as well continue for the duration of the entire month.

I have just seen the result of the Glovis Cosmos competition and pleased I was able to get that close. Thank you Mr Miserable for this fun competion and I still enter even though I received my fantastic Tesla back in December 2020. It's really interesting keeping up with this thread and for those waiting for their cars it is a source of inspiration for things to come.
Thank you for all the work put into keeping this thread updated

GLOVIS COSMOS continues to make excellent progress across the Atlantic on her great circle course at around 17kts.
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is 9 May.

GL COSMOS Atlantic Prog.png

LAKE FUXIAN will be noting the improving weather as she heads down the Pacific coast of Mexico into warmer waters.
She is presently 80 NM south of Cabo San Lucas and maintaining an average speed of over 17 kts.
My ETA for her arrival in Zeebrugge is around 21 May.

The LAKE FUXIAN competition is open - CLICK HERE to enter!

Lake Fuxion Pacific.png

GLOVIS CHORUS remains alongside Pier 80.
Her departure was expected to be this evening but that plan was scrubbed yesterday afternoon.
Best guess at the moment is ‘sometime tomorrow’.
I still don’t know her destination but I don’t think it will be to Europe.

GLORIOUS LEADER This ship is carrying Model 3’s to the UK from China.
She has rounded the Brest peninsula and is now in the English Channel.
The Southampton Port Schedule confirms her arrival in Southampton early tomorrow morning and has allocated a berth in the Western Docks.

GL LDR Med.png

RCC AFRICA is carrying LHD Model 3's to EU from Shanghai .
She is currently in the Mediterranean south of Crete making around 15kts.
The weather for her Mediterranean crossing looks fine.
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is 12 May

RCC Africa Med.png

GLOVIS SUN is making steady progress in the South China Sea maintaining around 16 kts.
The weather looks fine for her at present. She will arrive off Singapore tomorrow.
My ETA for her in Zeebrugge is 28 May and possibly Southampton around 31 May.

GL SUN S China Sea.png

PRIME ACE is on the watch list. She is also on her way to Singapore and will arrive there about 5 hours behind GLOVIS SUN.

LAKE GENEVA is heading back to Shanghai and is on my watch list again.

Reactions: markbingley
Hi all,

New here and I'm reading this thread with interest. I'm UK based ordered a Model 3 Performance on 24.04.2021. Please does anyone know whether that's likely to have made it onto Glovis Sun which left Shanghai on 29.04.2021 or will I have to wait for the next vessel? If so, any idea what that the next ship might be called or when it would be leaving Shanghai?

The sales assistance in Tesla Leeds told me that mine would be a Shanghai built car.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 2021_M3P
Hi all,

New here and I'm reading this thread with interest. I'm UK based ordered a Model 3 Performance on 24.04.2021. Please does anyone know whether that's likely to have made it onto Glovis Sun which left Shanghai on 29.04.2021 or will I have to wait for the next vessel? If so, any idea what that the next ship might be called or when it would be leaving Shanghai?

The sales assistance in Tesla Leeds told me that mine would be a Shanghai built car.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome!

Your car is almost definitely not on the Glovis Sun - the answers to you other questions are in the post immediately before yours, #1214 from @Mr Miserable ;)

Welcome!

Your car is almost definitely not on the Glovis Sun - the answers to you other questions are in the post immediately before yours, #1214 from @Mr Miserable ;)

Thanks!

I take it you're referring to Lake Geneva heading back to Shanghai. But there's no mention of where it will go after that. So it's not really clear on the next vessel that will be going from Shanghai to the UK. Or am I missing something? (very likely!! :))

Thanks!

I take it you're referring to Lake Geneva heading back to Shanghai. But there's no mention of where it will go after that. So it's not really clear on the next vessel that will be going from Shanghai to the UK. Or am I missing something? (very likely!! :))
We only know what is on the post above, beyond that no one knows and its pretty much a given that @Mr Miserable will keep us all right and we know when he knows.

I said know a lot of times there!

P.S. your in good company of people anxiously waiting an M3P, some going back to Sept / Oct last year on their orders…..

Reactions: Jez_GB
Status
Not open for further replies.