Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210506-190642_MarineTraffic.jpg
If this is our ship Tysla then its about to dock in Japan. Needs to be in Shanghai within the week to be our ship in Southampton on the 18th June

View attachment 660006If this is our ship Tysla then its about to dock in Japan. Needs to be in Shanghai within the week to be our ship in Southampton on the 18th June.

"it wouldn’t take much to work it out" intrigued me....
A ship called TYSLA is due to arrive in Southampton on 18 June. A bit of a longshot, but I'll keep an eye on her next month.

Seems @Mr Miserable has some intel that TYSLA is due in Southampton 18th June. ....as you say, it just needs to get over to Shanghai now to pick up some Tesla’s !!

Let's not get carried away.
TYSLA will not be heading back to Shanghai any time soon.
It will arrive in Southampton on 18 June but it will be coming from the USA.
Around that period I am expecting a ship from the USA filled with Teslas to arrive in Zeebrugge or Southampton or both.
It may not be TYSLA - I mentioned it because of the remark "it wouldn't take much to work it out" from the Tesla rep. The date of arrival fitted very nicely - that is all.
So I will keep my ear to the ground and will alert you all as to what ships are likely to be carrying Teslas as soon as I have identified them.
In the meantime purge TYSLA from your memory!

My car is in Southampton! I had a delivery date for today but that got changed to the 14th, just got an email and it's been changed to the 20th - which I can't do due to work. My sales rep doesn't want to know anymore and has told me to call delivery to get it changed, they said the delivery rep would call me but heard nothing 😢

Very excited to get the car but very disappointed in the lack of after Sales support

GLOVIS COSMOS continues to make excellent progress across the Atlantic on her great circle course at around 17kts.
She is presently about 450NM WSW of the Isles of Scilly and she should become visible to land based AIS receivers tomorrow afternoon as she approaches the English Channel.
I have no weather concerns for the rest of her voyage, a little choppy perhaps tonight and tomorrow but nothing that should delay her.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Sunday afternoon.

GL COSMOS Atlantic Prog.png

LAKE FUXIAN has left the Mexican coast behind and is now about 230 NM off the coast of El Salvador.
Her speed however has dropped to below 17kts and, by my maths, she has fallen a little behind schedule if she is to arrive at the canal entrance tomorrow night (local).
It could be that she has received her canal transit slot and is aiming to minimise her time at anchor at the entrance but if that is the case she may have a late Sunday afternoon transit instead of the more usual early mornings slot.
My ETA for her arrival in Zeebrugge is currently around 21 May.

A reminder that the LAKE FUXIAN competition is open - CLICK HERE to enter! It’s free and very simple to enter. All you have to do is guess where LAKE FUXIAN will be on 14 May. Take a look.

Lake Fuxion Pacific.png

GLOVIS CHORUS finally departed Pier 80 last night for the Panama Canal with an ETA there of 14 May.
She is not hanging around and is making over 18kts as she heads down the Pacific coast.
I estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge will be around 27 May

The GLOVIS CHORUS competition is actually already open - the formal opening post to follow later today.
CHORUS PAC.png

RCC AFRICA is carrying LHD Model 3's to EU from Shanghai .
She is currently in the Mediterranean off the coast of Algeria making around 15kts.
The weather for her continues to look fine for the moment but she may have a lumpy Bay of Biscay to look forward to next week.
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is next Wednesday, 12 May

RCC Africa Med.png

GLOVIS SUN is bound for the Suez Canal with an ETA there of 18 May.
She has left the Straits of Malacca behind and has rounded the Banda Aceh peninsula and is now heading for a point off the south coast of Sri Lanka.
My ETA for her in Zeebrugge is 28 May and possibly Southampton around 31 May.
The Zeebrugge Port Schedule is showing her arriving there on 4 Jun.

GL SUN to Suez.png

LAKE GENEVA finally departed Shanghai after being alongside for 36 hrs (an eternity in Shanghai!) enroute to Suez with an ETA of 27 May.
This ETA is a little unambitious in my opinion and so, although she hasn’t declared it, I wouldn’t be surprised to see her make a fuel stop off Singapore around 12 May.
I estimate that she will arrive at Zeebrugge around 6 Jun.

Geneva S China.png

GRAND VISION also departed Shanghai enroute to Singapore yesterday and so earns a place on the watch list however I very much doubt if she will amount to anything.

Friday night is deep delve night, when aided with a glass, or two, of finest claret, I aim to identify future Tesla vessels. Lockdown has had a devastating effect on the wine cellar and I suspect it will have to be that St Emilion in the corner, that I have been avoiding for months, that will be supped tonight.

My car is in Southampton! I had a delivery date for today but that got changed to the 14th, just got an email and it's been changed to the 20th - which I can't do due to work. My sales rep doesn't want to know anymore and has told me to call delivery to get it changed, they said the delivery rep would call me but heard nothing 😢

Very excited to get the car but very disappointed in the lack of after Sales support
I’ve arranged for my car (M3LR Midnight Silver) to be delivered 15th May. Called yesterday to confirm that it’s all on track (which they said it was). Fingers crossed the next week goes by without incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.