Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, back to ships.

LAKE FUXIAN exits the Pedro Miguel locks and now can make her way to Lake Gatun.

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 11.16.32.png

GLOVIS COSMOS arrived alongside Zeebrugge yesterday afternoon.

LAKE FUXIAN is currently transiting the Panama Canal.
We she arrives in the Caribbean she will update her AIS with her ETA for Zeebrugge.
She is currently 24hrs behind schedule which she could easily make up if she is so inclined on the Atlantic leg.
My ETA for her arrival in Zeebrugge remains around 21 May but it may slip to 22 May if she won't make up for lost time..

GLOVIS CHORUS is currently about 90 NM SW of Puerto Vallarta.
She is due to arrive at the Panama Canal on Friday.
Her ETA for Zeebrugge will be around 27 May

The GLOVIS CHORUS competition is open - ENTER HERE.

CHORUS PAC.png

GLOVIS CENTURY is now alongside Pier 80 ready to commence loading later today.
I don’t know to where or when she plans to depart at the moment.

RCC AFRICA is carrying LHD Model 3's to EU from Shanghai .
She is currently approaching Cape Finisterre and is about to enter the Bay of Biscay.
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is Wednesday night.

RCC Africa Med.png

GLOVIS SUN is bound for the Suez Canal with an ETA there of 18 May.
She is making 15kts towards and has rounded the south of India and is now in the Arabian Sea heading for the coast of Yemen.
My ETA for her in Zeebrugge is 28 May and possibly Southampton around 31 May.
The Zeebrugge Port Schedule is showing her arriving there on 4 Jun.

GL SUN to Suez.png

LAKE GENEVA is enroute to Suez with an ETA of 27 May.
She continues to enjoy calm conditions in the South China Sea and is making on average nearly 17 kts.
I estimate that she will arrive at Zeebrugge around 6 Jun.
Geneva S China.png

TORONTO departed Shanghai, after 24hrs in port, to Singapore this morning and so is now on the watch list.

Anyway, back to ships.

LAKE FUXIAN exits the Pedro Miguel locks and now can make her way to Lake Gatun.

View attachment 660965
Is there any confirmation on what ships will be coming to Drammen from zebrugee yet? I’m sure there are plenty of Norwegians waiting on this info.. I have 3 guys including myself at work waiting.. All the info I have is end of June delivery and I’m still waiting for a vin on my M3P 😕

Is there any confirmation on what ships will be coming to Drammen from zebrugee yet? I’m sure there are plenty of Norwegians waiting on this info.. I have 3 guys including myself at work waiting.. All the info I have is end of June delivery and I’m still waiting for a vin on my M3P 😕
+1 from Norway here, SR+ mid June delivery according to text from Tesla. My five cents are on Glovis Chorus, that it will continue to Drammen.
No VIN for me yet either, just a reference number. I have seen some pictures that there has been some Glovis ships here in Norway before. :)

Reactions: G00NERJ
Cool congratulations! It would be the most logical thing to do however mr Miserable (the oracle) said they usually unload in Belgium then ship on a different boat or come by rail..
That is correct. There have been exceptions - GLOVIS SUN for example went on to Oslo after Zeebrugge in Q4 2020, but generally the charter will cease at Zeebrugge.

Reactions: G00NERJ
LAKE FUXIAN has arrived in the Caribbean!
There is a fairly brisk easterly wind blowing at the moment which will make the Caribbean a little choppy but otherwise the weather is fine.
The decision she will now have to make is to whether to enter the Atlantic via the Windward Passage or the Mona Passage.
We shall find out the result of that decision in about 3 hours time.

Caribbean.png

LAKE FUXIAN has yet to update her AIS with her Zeebrugge ETA.

Last edited:
TORONTO departed Shanghai, after 24hrs in port, to Singapore this morning and so is now on the watch list.
If it helps. RHD cars were being loaded onto transporters at Shanghai on the 7th May based on this:

Check out the arm out of the RHS window of the white car moving onto the transporter at 5:54, the driver getting into the RHS at 6:15, and driver exiting vehicle on the transporter at 6:29.

Back on the shipping front, LAKE FUXIAN is clearly heading for the Mona Passage.
She hasn't updated her AIS, which is very unhelpful, however based on her speed (she doesn't appear to be in any rush) I would say that her ETA Zeebrugge will now be 22 May.
Seems like delivery dates are already sent out. At least in Germany. Those dates which I saw so far don't look like a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.