Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what tesla estimating about delivery window on sales website ussualy correct? Or not always? Because in Norway it says right now that if you order M3P you will get it on may.

I bought M3LR in a mid april and it said by then estimating delivery time May, while if you would try to order it now it is saying June.

How accurate are these estimations?
🤣 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 that accurate!

• Funny
Reactions: G00NERJ and Jez_GB
Is that what tesla estimating about delivery window on sales website ussualy correct? Or not always? Because in Norway it says right now that if you order M3P you will get it on may.

I bought M3LR in a mid april and it said by then estimating delivery time May, while if you would try to order it now it is saying June.

My SR+ is still saying May but been told by Tesla uk that it'll be June so I'd maybe take that with a pinch if salt!

Reactions: Jez_GB

I’m not sure.. I know when they changed the interior and range of the LR version the estimated delivery of the LR went to June but Performance and Sr+ still says may.. I guess that delivery date is more for guys in Oslo and in the east near the port..

I’m not sure.. I know when they changed the interior and range of the LR version the estimated delivery of the LR went to June but Performance and Sr+ still says may.. I guess that delivery date is more for guys in Oslo and in the east near the port..
I mean when I ordered the car the pics showed already updated interior and I live in Oslo. Also I was checking quite often the model 3 sales page because of a price change to SR+ and then I noticed at the end of april that delivery estimation of M3LR was moved to june.

Thanks!
Do you have final information on the destination, yet?
I keep hearing that the CHORUS brings cars to EU and it would match beautifully to the estimated delivery dates I saw so far. (For German deliveries at least).
But perhaps you have some further information
I still don’t know her destination however the length of time it is taking to load would suggest Europe.
Additionally we have the post from @kvdl above which confirms this.
On that basis I estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge will be around 27 May

Reactions: cpt_
I mean when I ordered the car the pics showed already updated interior and I live in Oslo. Also I was checking quite often the model 3 sales page because of a price change to SR+ and then I noticed at the end of april that delivery estimation of M3LR was moved to june.
I suggest this discussion be moved to Orders and Deliveries thread.

Reactions: G00NERJ
Hi Mr Miserable, I’ve been informed that all M3P deliveries will be arriving on the last delivery of Q2. The ship is due to arrive in Southampton on either the 16th or the 17th of June, however he wouldn’t name the ship but he did say it wouldn’t take much to work it out. Hopefully this will help you identify the ship
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully my M3P will be on this too!

Hello everyone new here! 👋🏻 I have a M3P ordered back end of April to be delivered in Norway my SA said end of may early June.. does anybody know how they get from zebrugee up to Norway? Forgive me if I’ve posted this in the wrong place...
It will be interesting to see how long it will take them to transport it to the west coast after arriving in Drammen, I ordered my M3 LR on March 9. No VIN and no information other than the fact that they might receive cars in the middle of May and I might have it delivered in Bodø in the beginning of June at the earliest..

Reactions: G00NERJ
If you take a look at Zeebrugge you can see that in order to dock the RoRos have to pass through a lock, the Pierre Vandamme lock.

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 10.32.08.png

This lock has been unreliable in the past and some long overdue and extensive work is underway at present to improve the lock's function.
I've just been taking a look at the notification regarding the works being done on the Vandamme lock.

The notifications says: “Tuesday the 9th of March 2021 until the beginning of July 2021 on every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 6h30 until 11h30 and on Sunday from 6h30 until 13h30
So as I understand it, the lock is closed daily, except Thursday, between 6:30 and 11:30 and on Sundays it is closed until 13:30.
So here we are on a Thursday and the lock is shut for dredging!

If you take a look at Zeebrugge you can see that in order to dock the RoRos have to pass through a lock, the Pierre Vandamme lock.

View attachment 659882

This lock has been unreliable in the past and some long overdue and extensive work is underway at present to improve the lock's function.
I've just been taking a look at the notification regarding the works being done on the Vandamme lock.

The notifications says: “Tuesday the 9th of March 2021 until the beginning of July 2021 on every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 6h30 until 11h30 and on Sunday from 6h30 until 13h30
So as I understand it, the lock is closed daily, except Thursday, between 6:30 and 11:30 and on Sundays it is closed until 13:30.
So here we are on a Thursday and the lock is shut for dredging!
Isn’t it just for half a day 06:30-11:30 and 06:30-13:30 Sunday?

GLOVIS COSMOS continues to make excellent progress across the Atlantic on her great circle course at around 17kts.
I have no weather concerns for the rest of her voyage.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Sunday.

GL COSMOS Atlantic Prog.png

LAKE FUXIAN is enjoying an uneventful voyage down the Pacific coast of Mexico.
She is presently about 200 NM southeast of Acapulco and is averaging over 17.5 kts.
She is on schedule to arrive at the Pacific entrance of the Panama Canal on Saturday night (local)
The weather is fine for the remainder of her voyage to Panama however her crossing of the Caribbean early next week looks as though it may be a bit rough.
The Zeebrugge port schedule has been updated and shows her arriving on 19 May. This was probably her originally planned ETA before the delays at Pier 80.
My ETA for her arrival in Zeebrugge is around 21 May.

A reminder that the LAKE FUXIAN competition is open - CLICK HERE to enter! It’s free and very simple to enter. All you have to do is guess where LAKE FUXIAN will be on 14 May. Take a look.

Lake Fuxion Pacific.png

GLOVIS CHORUS remains alongside Pier 80.
Her departure has been delayed until 1800 local today. At least, that was the target when I got the news around midnight last night.
I don’t expect to receive an update until later this afternoon.
All the indications are that she will be heading to Zeebrugge.
I estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge will be around 27 May

GLORIOUS LEADER is currently spewing the last of her Model 3 cargo onto the dockside in Southampton. She is due to move across to the Eastern docks around 3pm this afternoon, her Tesla delivery role complete.

RCC AFRICA is carrying LHD Model 3's to EU from Shanghai .
She is currently in the Mediterranean north of Tunisia making around 15kts.
The weather for her Mediterranean crossing continues to look fine.
Her ETA in Zeebrugge is next Wednesday, 12 May

RCC Africa Med.png

GLOVIS SUN departed from her refuelling stop off Singapore yesterday for the Suez Canal with an ETA there of 18 May.
She is currently making her way through the Straits of Malacca at 16kts.
My ETA for her in Zeebrugge is 28 May and possibly Southampton around 31 May.
The Zeebrugge Port Schedule is showing her arriving there on 4 Jun.

GL SUN to Suez.png

LAKE GENEVA is alongside Shanghai at the moment and is tipped to be heading to Zeebrugge. I expect her to depart within the next 2 hours.

THALATTA departed Shanghai yesterday and will arrive Zeebrugge on 6 Jun however she is not a vessel of interest.

Reactions: yfwt and cpt_
"it wouldn’t take much to work it out" intrigued me....
A ship called TYSLA is due to arrive in Southampton on 18 June. A bit of a longshot, but I'll keep an eye on her next month.

A further update from the senior account manager at Tesla confirms that the estimated ETA into Southampton (3rd vessel) is 18th June. He has promised to pass on vessel details as soon as he can get hold of them.... but perhaps it is TYSLA 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.