Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210601-164914_FindShip.jpg

Wonder if they know its in reverse 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Funny
Reactions: Dunstan
As I said last week. Don’t discount Performance cars are on the Glovis Sun !!
Its an interesting observation this one, as when my dad bought his ID.3 the guys said that when the boat came in with it on, there would be a two week period where everything went quiet as they registered all the cars paid the taxes to HM Govt etc before the transport came, I dont know how accurate that is but would mean a landing about now if it were true for the Teslas in the same way if some are due for pickup on the 16th.

Reactions: Sunderland boy
Maybe Mrs. M will mind today?

But he will surely get in touch, so question for @Mr Miserable:
I assume that the HYPERION RAY unloads all LHD's in Le Havre and then sails directly to Southampton.
The LHD's for outside France will be trucked as from Zeebrugge. Do you have any arguments against my "theory"? 🤔

GLOVIS SUN arrived in Southampton yesterday evening.

LAKE GENEVA had yet another unscheduled stop around 1900Z yesterday evening until just after 2300Z. It appeared that a US military vessel stood by to provide assistance if required. It makes me think that LAKE GENEVA must have been belching smoke for the other ship to notice.
Her arrival in Zeebrugge has been rescheduled to Friday afternoon which she should make, barring any further problems.

GENEVA MED PROGRESS.png

GLOVIS CENTURY continues to cross the Atlantic at 18kts.
Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 0100 local time on Saturday, which she can easily achieve.
It looks like she will enjoy a smooth crossing for the remainder of her voyage.

Century Atlantic.png

HYPERION RAY is the ship that I believe will be coming to Southampton, and possibly Zeebrugge as well.
The surprise of the day is that when HYPERION RAY emerged from the Suez Canal this afternoon she revealed that she is heading to Le Havre with an ETA of 9 Jun. Quite when she will arrive in Southampton will be revealed in the Southampton port schedule but we will probably have to wait until Sunday morning to find out.
She may also call at Zeebrugge subsequently.

Hyperion Ray MED.png

GLOVIS COUNTESS is the final ship of Q2 to depart Pier 80 for Europe.
She doesn’t appear to be in any rush to get to the canal entrance and so I suspect she may end up anchoring until the small hours of tomorrow.
I will post some information about the canal and webcams etc a little later this evening.

The final competition of Q2 remains open but will close as soon as she enters the Panama canal. ENTER HERE Do it now!

Countess Pacific.png

Satellite data supplied courtesy of marinetraffic

Maybe Mrs. M will mind today?

But he will surely get in touch, so question for @Mr Miserable:
I assume that the HYPERION RAY unloads all LHD's in Le Havre and then sails directly to Southampton.
The LHD's for outside France will be trucked as from Zeebrugge. Do you have any arguments against my "theory"? 🤔
I think the stop in Le Havre is purely to drop the presumably large French shipment off. Zeebrugge has all the infrastructure and experience to handle the deliveries to the rest of Europe and so I don't think Le Havre could easily replace it.
The question is whether she will go Southampton - Zeebrugge or Zeebrugge - Southampton....

Its an interesting observation this one, as when my dad bought his ID.3 the guys said that when the boat came in with it on, there would be a two week period where everything went quiet as they registered all the cars paid the taxes to HM Govt etc before the transport came, I dont know how accurate that is but would mean a landing about now if it were true for the Teslas in the same way if some are due for pickup on the 16th.
Tesla have been putting car transporters on to the M3 within 24 hrs of a ship arriving. Delays have occurred in the past when the ship arrived late and car transporter bookings were lost. The cars are registered at the Tesla delivery centres. The importation of the cars is a routine online administrative affair.

One of the German Advisor said, that HYPERION will arrive 15. June in Zeebrugge. So I Think SOUTHAMPTON first should be right.

Greets from German Tesla-Forum
Makes sense, to be fair i think Tesla have given an average date of 12th June for her arrival in the UK, it was just the reasonable assumption she was coming to the UK first that brought the date forward to the 8th / 9th. Le Havre, Southampton then Zebrugge is the most logical transit plan

LAKE GENEVA appears to have enjoyed a trouble-free 24hrs and she is now about to enter the Bay of Biscay.
She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on Friday afternoon.

GENEVA MED PROGRESS.png

GLOVIS CENTURY continues bang-on track at just under 18 kts towards the English Channel.
She has about 1050NM to go and has adjusted her speed to arrive off Zeebrugge around midnight on Friday
The weather continues to be problem-free.

Century Atlantic.png

HYPERION RAY is the ship that I believe will be coming to Southampton, and possibly Zeebrugge as well.
She is currently in the Mediterranean making just over 17kts enroute to Le Havre with an ETA of 9 Jun. Quite when she will arrive in Southampton will be revealed by the Southampton port schedule but we will probably have to wait until Sunday morning to find out.
She may also call at Zeebrugge subsequently.
I have no weather concerns for her voyage.

Hyperion Ray MED.png

GLOVIS COUNTESS is the final ship of Q2 to depart Pier 80 for Europe.
She is currently transiting the Panama Canal.
Weatherwise, it looks very much like she will enjoy a good run all the way to Zeebrugge.
This means she will have a free choice of entry point to the Atlantic, either the Windward Passage or the Mona Passage.
The Mona Passage is the marginally shorter route. We won’t know which route she will take until about 2 hrs after she clears the Gatun locks.
I’m estimating she will arrive in Zeebrugge on 14 Jun

Caribbean.png

Satellite data supplied courtesy of marinetraffic

• Informative
Reactions: ABCTG
Hi,
Is there any information where the LHD M3P will come from to Israel? SFO or SHG?
I know SHG start shipping M3P RHD to Australia, I hope receiving LHD from SFO..
Thanks
I don't know.
Since none of the Shanghai ships stopped off at Ashdod I think it likely that M3P for Israel will come from Fremont.
That being the case, I suspect they will be loaded in Antwerp on to either GRANDE SCANDINAVIA or GRANDE MEDITERANNEO arriving in Ashdod on 14 and 22 Jun respectively.

I don't know.
Since none of the Shanghai ships stopped off at Ashdod I think it likely that M3P for Israel will come from Fremont.
That being the case, I suspect they will be loaded in Antwerp on to either GRANDE SCANDINAVIA or GRANDE MEDITERANNEO arriving in Ashdod on 14 and 22 Jun respectively.
I made a post a couple of days ago that answers exactly that question but it was deleted by mods for some reason. I asked @VanillaAir_UK why in a PM but have not received a reply. I can post again but I won't if I know it will be deleted again.

• Funny
Reactions: G00NERJ
I made a post a couple of days ago that answers exactly that question but it was deleted by mods for some reason. I asked @VanillaAir_UK why in a PM but have not received a reply. I can post again but I won't if I know it will be deleted again.
Moderator comment - Its here - VIN and delivery speculation you should have been notified that it was moved. Many moderation actions are not atomic and some will end up awaiting moderation for a period of time. Moderators do the role in their own spare time, so things don't always progress in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.