Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got off the chat with Tesla agent following an email alert that my contract was approved/ready for review (false alarm, nothing new in the portal).
Agent confirmed the email was triggered when a car was allocated to my order (M3LRW).
Agent stated car was on route with an ETA of 1st Sept (I suspect earlier arrival but tesla lease so they may be stalling for new reg plate allocation).

I did the honorable thing and tried to get the ship name out of the agent.... no luck (hey I tried). Sorry Mr Miserable ;-)
My pickup location is Southampton

I've just got off the chat with Tesla agent following an email alert that my contract was approved/ready for review (false alarm, nothing new in the portal).
Agent confirmed the email was triggered when a car was allocated to my order (M3LRW).
Agent stated car was on route with an ETA of 1st Sept (I suspect earlier arrival but tesla lease so they may be stalling for new reg plate allocation).

I did the honorable thing and tried to get the ship name out of the agent.... no luck (hey I tried). Sorry Mr Miserable ;-)
I have a M3LR also on order through tesla leasing and will be picking up from Southampton with estimated September delivery. Can I ask when did you order yours?

P.S. Love this thread, you are doing gods work Mr Miserable to calm the nerves of overly excited new customers :)

Reactions: Mr Miserable

I got the same email, on chat the guy just said there was nothing to do and i asked if i had been allocated a car yet M3LRW and he said sorry cant see that info.

The answers you get form Tesla are all so different!

PAGNA and VOLANS LEADER have anchored next to each other and it looks like they may be in the next northbound convoy.
PASSERO has anchored about 4 miles further south and so may be booked for a later convoy.
We shall see....
Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 19.28.45.png

Reactions: Mr H
Hi! and thanks Mr Miserable for the great job and support. In my case I ordered the 14 of july and got the invoice with VIN the 15th of july. Im from Barcelona, Spain and i have an ETA on the mytesla site of:

Estimated Delivery: August 27 - September 10

May bet is that it could be on the Helios Ray or the Glovis Supreme; checked the Hoegh site and my vin is not listed. should i put the focus on other ships?

thanks again :)

I owe you a coffee :)

Hi! and thanks Mr Miserable for the great job and support. In my case I ordered the 14 of july and got the invoice with VIN the 15th of july. Im from Barcelona, Spain and i have an ETA on the mytesla site of:

Estimated Delivery: August 27 - September 10

May bet is that it could be on the Helios Ray or the Glovis Supreme; checked the Hoegh site and my vin is not listed. should i put the focus on other ships?

thanks again :)

I owe you a coffee :)
I think you are right to follow HELIOS RAY. I reckon she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 16 Aug.
She has switched off her AIS at the moment but I expect it to be switched back on again when she is halfway up the Red Sea, possibly on Sunday.

This morning we have VOLANS LEADER, PAGNA and PASSERO in that order, leading the huge convoy from the Great Bitter Lake to the Mediterranean.
The excitement (?) today will be discovering their European destinations when they emerge from the Canal.
The key point to come out so far is that PAGNA is heading to Bristol. I mentioned before that her itinerary states that she will call at Bristol before calling at Southampton and the doubt I raised is that she wasn't, and still isn't, listed on the Bristol port schedule, which is very unusual especially as she is stopping for 48 hrs there.
Anyway it looks like we will have to wait until 13 Aug for her arrival into Southampton to unload her Tesla cargo.
(If anyone is expecting a Bristol delivery, sorry to disappoint but all the cars for UK and Ireland are imported in Southampton)

Hi all! I’ve been peeking at this thread from time to time to try and get a feel for when I might be assigned a VIN for my order, but it seems to be fairly random! Thanks for the great insights.

I ordered my M3LR (blue) on July 3rd, but I’m yet to be assigned a VIN (plus no delivery estimation yet, just an RN).

When I first made my order the site indicated an estimated delivery of August. Does that still seem likely given that we’re almost at the end of July and I’m yet to receive a VIN?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all! I’ve been peeking at this thread from time to time to try and get a feel for when I might be assigned a VIN for my order, but it seems to be fairly random! Thanks for the great insights.

I ordered my M3LR (blue) on July 3rd, but I’m yet to be assigned a VIN (plus no delivery estimation yet, just an RN).

When I first made my order the site indicated an estimated delivery of August. Does that still seem likely given that we’re almost at the end of July and I’m yet to receive a VIN?

Thanks in advance.
I ordered on June 30th and am in the same situation, live chat are saying September now

Status
Not open for further replies.