Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not get a match at Hoeghs RoRo tracker with my vin, Can i assume that my car is on Volans leader then or can that tracker be faulty at times?
No the tracker is good.
Best way to know the ship for sure is to ask Tesla, for example through the online chat on their website (on the configurator or on the stock page) with your reservation number.
There are many ships coming, I’m not so sure about the date for Sweden but we’ve got arriving at Zeebrugge until the 12: Glovis Superior, Hoegh Target, Passero and Volans Leader.
Ranges for France are always a bit optimistic and it is good to aim for the second half so I’d say your ship need to be in Sweden for the 16 for you to have it around the 20. I would need to check how much time it take to do Belgium Sweden but any of those ships could be OK.

Volans Leader schedule is available on NYK website. She is expected at Zeebrugge on the 12th: https://www.nykroro.com/documents/EME-ESEA/EME-ESEAwk30.pdf

Pagna schedule is also available on ZIM website. She is expected at Bristol on the 9th and Southampton the 13th: https://www.zim.com/schedules/schedule-by-vessel?vesselcode=PN4&direction=True

There are two MOL Roro candidates that left Shanghai for Suez, Meridian Ace and Bergamot Ace, VIN tracker is available if you want to check your car is on it: RoRo
Interestingly, MOL Schedule does not show any schedule for those two ships compared to other so maybe they are on a "extra" schedule for a client. But if for Zeebrugge expect arrival end of August and deliveries first half of September.

I did not check this morning but looking now, the image with the date of today shows the port entirely empty.
July 24th: https://www.buildingtesla.com/images/Shipping Pier 80/24-07-2021sentinal.png
July 29th: https://www.buildingtesla.com/images/Shipping Pier 80/29-07-2021sentinal.png

This is probably Hoegh Target or Volans Leader. For Hoegh RoRo, you can check if you VIN matches at this URL: My Cargo
The VOLANS LEADER schedule shown is for its next voyage that starts from Zeebrugge on 12 Aug but I would like to know her current itinerary. It looks very much like she is heading for Alexandria, Egypt at the moment.

I am very aware of the PAGNA itinerary and have been quoting it almost daily. She is still not showing on the Bristol port schedule although it's clear that she is heading there.

The fact that the 2 schedules don't appear on the MOL website isn't interesting. Try getting any schedule from that website.
Both MERIDIAN ACE and BERGAMOT ACE are bound for Singapore. They may head to Suez afterwards but without sight of their schedule you can't say they are heading for Suez.

Finally I agree that the satellite imagery is as you say - I'm not sure why it was showing differently to me earlier.

I did not get a match at Hoeghs RoRo tracker with my vin, Can i assume that my car is on Volans leader then or can that tracker be faulty at times?
I believe some have had success with the Hoegh VIN search and so if you haven't matched then the chances are we are looking at another vessel.
I wouldn't rule out the HELIOS RAY either as Tesla delivery estimates can be pretty fluid, as you have already discovered.
Getting the cars from Zeebrugge to Sweden is also a variable. In the past they have gone by rail and by ship. I wouldn't like to predict which method they may use this quarter.

I am very aware of the PAGNA itinerary and have been quoting it almost daily. She is still not showing on the Bristol port schedule although it's clear that she is heading there.
Interesting, myself I see Bristol as well:
Capture d’écran 2021-07-29 à 23.43.59.png

Try getting any schedule from that website.
I can get other ships schedule from MOL. The search is a bit finicky. But I agree, I cannot get earlier schedules of Meridian Ace or Bergamot Ace either.
Capture d’écran 2021-07-29 à 23.52.39.png

Regarding Volans Leader, at least we know it should be at Zeebrugge on the 12th. It is not clear to me whether this is arrival date or departure. The title says "Sailing schedule", as an approximate english reader/speaker I suppose it could mean departure, so it could easily arrive 2 days before but I rely on you for this.

So here we are on Friday morning.

MED 30 Jul.png

HOEGH TARGET is on her way to Livorno in N. Italy from Athens. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 8 Aug.
GLOVIS SUPERIOR is making steady progress towards probably Zeebrugge where she could arrive late 6 Aug but more likely on 7 Aug
PAGNA is heading to Bristol 9 Aug and Southampton 13 Aug
VOLANS LEADER AND PASSERO are both docked in Alexandria and will be the focus of attention later today. Quite where either of them head to next is anyone's guess. VOLANS LEADER is expected to head to Zeebrugge at some stage. I had originally thought PASSERO was heading for Turkey. Anyway hopefully we shall find out later today...

SHG - SUZ Jul 30.png

Making their way towards the Suez Canal we have:

HOEGH OSLO now in the Red Sea and making good progress. She will make a stop in Libya after clearing Suez and then head to Zeebrugge.
HELIOS RAY has still got her AIS switched off and probably has a bogus ETA for Suez to confuse the issue. She is due to arrive in Ashdod, Israel on 4 Aug. She will be in the Gulf of Aden now enjoying some pretty rough weather. I expect her to switch her AIS back on sometime on Sunday when she is halfway up the Red Sea. I expect her to head to Zeebrugge after Ashdod arriving proabably around 16 Aug.
GLOVIS SUPREME continues to make excellent progress. She is due to arrive in Southampton on 15 Aug.
GLOVIS SUMMIT is in the South China Sea and is aiming to arrive in Suez on 12 Aug. I don't believe we have any confirmation yet that this ship is actually carrying any Teslas.

I believe some have had success with the Hoegh VIN search and so if you haven't matched then the chances are we are looking at another vessel.
I wouldn't rule out the HELIOS RAY either as Tesla delivery estimates can be pretty fluid, as you have already discovered.
Getting the cars from Zeebrugge to Sweden is also a variable. In the past they have gone by rail and by ship. I wouldn't like to predict which method they may use this quarter.
I got an reply a couple of minutes ago from tesla, they stated that my car is on the boat '' ASSERO 014 - CN SHG-BE ZEE ''
However I can't seem to track it on marinetraffic, is there any other way?

My Model 3 LR was allocated to a VIN immediately on order (purchased from Inventory) and I was able to book a delivery date/time (25th August). My VIN ends 2990**, do you reckon it will be on PAGNA?
My VIN from an inventory order ends 2980** with delivery supposedly on the 18th so I'm going on the assumption mine is on PAGNA as we got the text the same day as @RazorCH3 who got told by Tesla theirs's was on PAGNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.