Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you and indeed, I just received an SMS from them!

MIC MYLR White on White ordered on July 17th
Delivery SMS on August 16th
Delivery planned for August 27th (first possible date) in Swituzerland

I still don't know on which Vessel it was or is! Besides the VIN (LRW...), no occurrences in the source code of :
"ActualGAInDate"
"EtaToDelivery"
"FactoryGatedDate"
"PlannedGADailyDate"
"VesselDepartureDate"
"DocumentSyncDate"
I suspect it has arrived in Zeebrugge

I placed my order on 6/Aug for an M3 from the existing inventory; SA confirmed VIN (321***) almost straight away after submitting the order. He said it’s scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 13/Sep, so I should expect delivery on the second half of September (same ETA given by the TA I bugged in the chat a week later and confirmed the car is on the way but wouldn’t tell me the vessel name).

I’ve been optimistic thinking that it’s probably on Lake Geneva, seems feasible, what do you think?

Thank you and indeed, I just received an SMS from them!

MIC MYLR White on White ordered on July 17th
Delivery SMS on August 16th
Delivery planned for August 27th (first possible date) in Swituzerland

I still don't know on which Vessel it was or is! Besides the VIN (LRW...), no occurrences in the source code of :
"ActualGAInDate"
"EtaToDelivery"
"FactoryGatedDate"
"PlannedGADailyDate"
"VesselDepartureDate"
"DocumentSyncDate"
I suspect Tesla may have fixed this. I did find my VIN, but it's nowhere to be found now.

Let's just clarify what is on the way from Shanghai at the moment:

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 22 Aug
Currently making 17.5 kts (a fast cruising speed) SW of Crete.
We should get confirmation of her port arrival details at midnight tonight.

Summit.png

GLOVIS COMPANION is currently heading for Suez where she is due to arrive on Saturday afternoon. Since she would appear to have vehicles destined for both the UK and EU onboard she could head to either Southampton 30/8 or Zeebrugge 31/8. We won't know for sure until she emerges from the Suez Canal. At present she is making just 13.8 kts in choppy seas.

LAKE GENEVA is also heading for Suez but she will not arrive there until 25 Aug. She is currently making 17.2 kts (a fast cruise). I estimate she should arrive in Zeebrugge around 4 Sep.

Aug 16.png

I placed my order on 6/Aug for an M3 from the existing inventory; SA confirmed VIN (321***) almost straight away after submitting the order. He said it’s scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 13/Sep, so I should expect delivery on the second half of September (same ETA given by the TA I bugged in the chat a week later and confirmed the car is on the way but wouldn’t tell me the vessel name).

I’ve been optimistic thinking that it’s probably on Lake Geneva, seems feasible, what do you think?
I place my order on 10/08 after seeing the Hyundai Ioniq 5. All documents for trade in submitted on 12/08. Was told today delivery will be 14/09. September will be a busy month for Tesla.

I suspect your vehicle is still waiting to be loaded in Shanghai.

Man, I got told by Tesla Drammen that my car was in Transit since 28.07.
Seen people ordering after me and getting VIN and delivery date.

Getting sad panda vibes..:(
It does take 28 days or so to get to Zeebrugge from Shanghai and then about another 7-10 days to get to Drammen. If last quarter is anything to go by there was little urgency to shift the cars from the dockside at Drammen. Nothing moved at weekends for example.
Here's a link to the webcams in Drammen. The camera to watch is Holmen Syd. This is the part of the docks (to the left of the storage tank in the foreground) where the Tesla's are loaded onto car transporters. I would also keep an eye on the railway sidings.
At least it's something to look at.....

Reactions: WarLFC
Evening, I ordered a M3 LR AWD on the 20th July so am watching this thread with great interest! I learnt the hard way not to give Tesla your landline number to contact you on - they sent a text to me at 7am on 31st July (a Saturday morning :confused:) to tell me that my car had been manufactured (I think, the phone ringing had woken me up). So now trying to guess which ship it might be on!

Evening, I ordered a M3 LR AWD on the 20th July so am watching this thread with great interest! I learnt the hard way not to give Tesla your landline number to contact you on - they sent a text to me at 7am on 31st July (a Saturday morning :confused:) to tell me that my car had been manufactured (I think, the phone ringing had woken me up). So now trying to guess which ship it might be on!
Oooh, please don't complain about Tesla contacting you!
The main reason for this thread's existence is because of the lack of communication from Tesla!
GLOVIS COMPANION sounds good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.