Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My VIN is 334 and I got the allocation text on Monday (ordered 24 July). Silence since. I phoned in just now and was told that I should receive a delivery text within two weeks. The agent was pretty sure we are looking at the last week of September for delivery, which makes me doubtful about my car being on the Ruby boat...perhaps is the one that left later?
My vin is 334 too. Got my first text Tuesday to book collection from Southampton docks. I booked first appointment on 18th. Not sure what boat I’m on though 😬

Grand Ruby seems to be on the coat tails of Elektra; if they are both going to Southampton(?), I wonder if being so seemingly close could cause an issue when arriving at Port so seemingly close together? Perhaps the Suez and straits of Gibraltar will force a larger separation. Although maybe they look closer than what they really are in terms of vessel speed vs visually on the map.

Last edited:
Grand Ruby seems to be on the coat tails of Elektra; if they are both going to Southampton(?), I wonder if being so seemingly close could cause an issue when arriving at Port so seemingly close together? Perhaps the Suez and straits of Gibraltar will force a larger separation. Although maybe they look closer than what they really are in terms of vessel speed vs visually on the map.

I think that map is out of date slighly, the elektra is past the tip near banda aceh and sailing now at over 19 knots but again probably only 1.5 days ahead of Ruby.

Reactions: Ruprekt
I'm 322 and the same, strange that it looks like a lot of similar numbers are yet to hear anything - is it possible that we'll all get something shortly and it will be much shorter notice for delivery than the ones getting them now?
I'm also 322*** and am waiting for delivery text. VIN text received 11th Aug. I contacted my SA yesterday and he confirmed my LRW was on a ship arriving UK 12th September and that the delivery team were working on the delivery schedules.

I'm 322 and the same, strange that it looks like a lot of similar numbers are yet to hear anything - is it possible that we'll all get something shortly and it will be much shorter notice for delivery than the ones getting them now?
I am 322 and i have been told that my M3 is on the last ship and i can expect the delivery on or after 28th. So I am guessing mine is on Triton Ace.

I see TRITON LEADER, mentioned up-thread as a possible Tesla boat, has departed Shanghai for Guangzhou. Guess we can rule it out now.
I guess the next one of interest is Neptune Koper operated by Wilhelmsen. My order of an M3P is apparently still sitting on the dock (Vin 322...) in Shanghai. No text yet. Tesla delivery are still saying a mid to late Sept delivery is still possible in my case which hints to more boats leaving bound for UK.

I guess the next one of interest is Neptune Koper operated by Wilhelmsen. My order of an M3P is apparently still sitting on the dock (Vin 322...) in Shanghai. No text yet. Tesla delivery are still saying a mid to late Sept delivery is still possible in my case which hints to more boats leaving bound for UK.
Dont think any ships leaving now would actually have the cars delivered to customers before sept end, so your car is liekly to be on a ship already if they are saying mid-sept. I have been told the same and they cant tell me collection date till the ship is closer.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Status
Not open for further replies.