Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS COMPANION about to crash into the BRITTANIA

View attachment 702962
4D29426A-C0D5-44C4-806D-EF3EA7786D35.jpeg

Thankfully made it safely past! ;-)

Not found anything, i suspect it's for security reasons
Are there any web cams in around the docks? My M3 is on there and I feel like an expectant dad waiting for his baby to be safely delivered! 😂
Southampton Docks has many live stream webcams, you may catch Glovis Companion passing them over the next 30 minutes. She is just heading into the Solent now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJR46 and Erol
Daily "mini" ship update as Mr Miserable is away.

GLOVIS COMPANION has finished unloading her Tesla's at Southampton docks and is departing for Zeebrugge as we speak. Expected to arrive there later tonight.
1630317516722.png

LAKE GENEVA has passed Gibraltar straights and is now in the Atlantic ocean for her last stretch to the english channel. She is heading directly for Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep 4pm.

SFL CONDUCTOR was confirmed to have Tesla cargo onboard. Passed Suez day before yesterday and is currently moored at Alexandria, Egypt in the mediterranean.

ELEKTRA is currently out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. Scheduled ETA to Suez still 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep 2pm.

GRAND RUBY has passed souther tip of India and is out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is in Malacca straights heading for Suez. Current ETA to Suez is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR also has indication of Tesla cargo onboard. She is currently in Bay of Bengal doing a decent 18kts with ETA 8th September to Suez.

There are 2 vessels of interest that are not confirmed to have Tesla but will keep an eye out. TANNHAUSER currently anchored at Singapore ETA Zeebrugge 24th Sep and DIONYSOS LEADER with ETA to Suez 3rd September.

GLOVIS COMPANION has finished unloading her Tesla's at Southampton docks and is departing for Zeebrugge as we speak. Expected to arrive there later tonight.
View attachment 703148

LAKE GENEVA has passed Gibraltar straights and is now in the Atlantic ocean for her last stretch to the english channel. She is heading directly for Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep 4pm.

SFL CONDUCTOR was confirmed to have Tesla cargo onboard. Passed Suez day before yesterday and is currently moored at Alexandria, Egypt in the mediterranean.

ELEKTRA is currently out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. Scheduled ETA to Suez still 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep 2pm.

GRAND RUBY has passed souther tip of India and is out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is in Malacca straights heading for Suez. Current ETA to Suez is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR also has indication of Tesla cargo onboard. She is currently in Bay of Bengal doing a decent 18kts with ETA 8th September to Suez.

There are 2 vessels of interest that are not confirmed to have Tesla but will keep an eye out. TANNHAUSER currently anchored at Singapore ETA Zeebrugge 24th Sep and DIONYSOS LEADER with ETA to Suez 3rd September.
Is it still worth tracking SFL Conductor as a Tesla vessel for the UK? She’s now headed to Italy.

Wow they don't mess around unloading do they!? I wonder how many cars they unloaded?
My M3LR is being delivered on 9th Sept. Got my 71 plate reg from customer service today for the Insurance. 😁

Reactions: moodel_tree
I have a theory and this is just a possibility, nothing confirmed. Actually bit of a long shot. In general the assignments happen just before/after the ship sets sail from Shanghai. The people getting assignments 10-12th August seem to all be waiting for a delivery date. The only ship to depart towards Europe in that timescale was DIONYSOS LEADER. However we ruled this ship out as after Singapore she suddenly went to India and did 2 stops there. These were not originally scheduled stops. Even NYK liner scheduled showed that DIONYSOS regular schedule was replaced by another ship. It does however have a new schedule where it shows destination Turkey on 8th September, so after it gets through Suez around 4th September we will have a better idea if this theory even remotely holds.

As I’ve said before - mine is 3224 and my TA had previously said GLOVIS SPLENDOR. However she was anchored at sea for a long period and then used a different pier to load so had been discounted. However those allocations were between 10th/12th August and I suspect after the allocation SPLEDNOR was still the ship and delayed. Then another batch got allocated to a ship which left not long after (GRAND RUBY?)and they are now getting the cars a bit sooner.

I’m certain the GLOVIS SPLENDOR IS the ship we are waiting for to collect end of September.

*edit* didn’t someone also say that they were In the same VIN sequence and the TA said car had 56% battery and still sitting in Shanghai. That was before SPLENDOR had left but after the others.

Reactions: Zill
A friendly reminder from a mod: There is a thread to discuss orders and pending deliveries

And a thread to discuss shipping movements. - This thread.

I've moved a whole bunch of posts this morning that were delivery related ("Anyone picked up from Bristol?" type thing) from here to there.

I know at times there is overlap but if we can try and keep things vaguely on topic then people who are looking for shipping updates don't have to read several pages of posts from people who rang up to get their vin number, as important as it is to those people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.