Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in saying that there are no further recent ships that we know of heading to UK?

Got my RN on 14th Sept and watching this thread in anticipation. I try not to contact Tesla any more than once every couple of weeks as I know they must be bombarded with the same questions over and over!

Am I correct in saying that there are no further recent ships that we know of heading to UK?

Got my RN on 14th Sept and watching this thread in anticipation. I try not to contact Tesla any more than once every couple of weeks as I know they must be bombarded with the same questions over and over!
Waiting for the main man mr M to get off his busy train to update us on what’s going on.

Just got my VIN yesterday, and my contact at the service centre here in Tromso estimates that the car will arrive here 10th of December. It usually takes a week longer for cars to arrive here in the north.

Any idea which ship it could be on?
Sounds like you could be the mystery ship, which is supposed to arrive around 27th Nov, plus 10 days to offload would put you roughly on the 10th Dec. That being said, if it was the mystery ship I would have expected a lot more noise in the pending thread.

Reactions: Washout
Sounds like you could be the mystery ship, which is supposed to arrive around 27th Nov, plus 10 days to offload would put you roughly on the 10th Dec. That being said, if it was the mystery ship I would have expected a lot more noise in the pending thread.
Thanks! I might have gotten the VIN a few days ago since I was searching for "5yj" and not "LRW". This is the north of Norway, not the UK btw.

• Funny
Reactions: Electron Mike
6th of August, but I changed my order back and forth from performance and LR. Finally decided on the LR after the government announced taxes on cars over 600k NOK.

The last time I changed the order was the 15th of October.
interesting, that's around the date of my order (your last change) still waiting though. And yes I know that it's not that simple ☹️

Damn, was hoping the mystery ship would be U.K. bound.

Just got my VIN yesterday, and my contact at the service centre here in Tromso estimates that the car will arrive here 10th of December. It usually takes a week longer for cars to arrive here in the north.

Any idea which ship it could be on?

Ordered red M3LR with tow hitch 6th of July. Tromso, Norway here aswell. I also got VIN yesterday.

Finally something new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Washout
Well - let the flurry begin :) and I also speculate that the ghost ship may indeed be UK bound now.

Just had my VIN show in the source code i.e. "LRWxxxxxxxxx"

My order was on 23 Sept for a M3 LR/MSM/Black Interior/19" rims - now the wait for a date begins...

Last edited:
Well - let the flurry begin :) and I also speculate that the ghost ship may indeed be UK bound now.

Just had my VIN show in the source code i.e. "LRWxxxxxxxxx"

My order was on 23 Sept for a M3 LR/MSM/Black Interior/19" rims - now the wait for a date begins...
No VIN showing for me. August 31st Order. White, SR+, Black interior, Aeros.

Reactions: OddityError
Status
Not open for further replies.