Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my VIN number in source code (M3LR standard config - Shipping to the UK). I called Tesla as I have a trade-in that will expire by the time my car is ready to collect. I was phoning to find out what happens on that side of things. However, the lovely lady on the phone advised me I should be looking at the end of November for my car. I asked about a ship name but she said it was too early for her to be able to see it.

I wonder if I call back in a few days I can get a ship name? But looking on bright side, a ship has left carrying Tesla's. I wonder if it was that ship that went missing :p

Now I will be watching this thread more often.

Thanks everybody for your magnificent efforts this morning.
TAMERLANE is currently docking in the berth in question. I'm not sure but did we see AN JI 22 depart earlier without tug assistance? If so, whatever was parked behind her could have done the same but the good news is that it won't have been a large carrier such as those used on the runs to Europe.
The two new ships, TAMERLANE and ARTEMIS LEADER, are of no interest to us - they should both depart to S Korea.
Hopefully I'll be back on the job this evening.

PS Sending this from an uncomfortably crowded train...
Thats the way of TAMERLANE

1635256774571.png

Reactions: Abernus and Washout
Status
Not open for further replies.