Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Southwest / Texas Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I haven't been able to find much about 2021 deliveries in Texas or the Southwest, so I wanted to create a thread.

Ordered 10/26, Model 3 LR Red/White in Frisco, TX (initially ordered in the summer but deferred till October). No VIN yet, SA said to expect delivery in around 4 weeks.

Anyone else have better luck than me?

Originally ordered 10/16
Ordered white ext/black int M3P
in Houston.
Updated text on 11/25 saying 1-3 weeks.
Expected delivery on website: today - Dec 19

Called SA on Tues, he said he expects delivery to happen before Dec 21st for sure. There are a couple of us in the M3 performance waiting room without a vin or delivery date from Houston/Conroe area.

Order Date 10/17 Houston white / white M3P
1st estimated delivery date 11/22-12/20
2nd estimated delivery date 11/19- 11/29
3rd estimated delivery date 11/20 -12/20
4th estimated delivery date 12/11 - 12/25
no vin

Figured NM counts as southwest?
M3LR
Ordered 10/17
VIN received 11/24
Estimated delivery window 11/24 - 12/15
When ready, car will be shipped to ABQ from the Littleton CO distribution center. SA’s don’t have an updated status yet.

(moderator note: I realize this is the ordering section, but we dont want a thread in this section for each area of the country. If people want to discuss deliveries in a specific area, those discussions should happen in the specific forum for that area. In this thread, that is:

Texas)

Note: If people participating in this thread would like to continue this discussion in the above section, I can move the thread there, and leave a pointer here for a couple days so people can find it.

Ordered 10/21, white ext/black isn’t, LR
Houston
Car scheduled to arrive the 6th and ready for me to pick up the 7th or 8th.

Update: My car was supposed to be ready for me on the 6th but got a phone call a few hours before delivery time and was told a speaker wasn't functioning and they needed to have someone look at it. Haven't received any information since. Nobody returns calls or has any information. Bright side is they are actually inspecting the vehicles. Downside is I have to start my Tesla experience with their shitty customer service.