Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 SR+ and DAB radio?

Womble74

May 27, 2021
Wokingham
Just picked up my new SR+ yesterday, and while I can see Spotify and TuneIn within the menus - I'm struggling to find any standard radio option that would present me with DAB radio?

Does anyone know does the new SR+ include DAB radio - and am I missing something basic within the menus?

Thanks.

GeorgeSymonds

Mar 16, 2018
UK
Should be, you have to make sure its selected as one of the available sources (pretty sure via settings). Then it should be selectable.

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
When you find it ... if you have a favourite radio station be sure to also set a favourite for the same station on FM. That will enable a seamless switch between the two if/when you lose signal strength. (Unless things have changed with software updates it didn't used to do this switching very effectively unless you had the station set in both DAB and FM.)

Reactions: Obliter8

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC