Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 SR+ fog light wiring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have an SR+ on order. It looks like Tesla cheaper out on the Canadian SR+ and removed the dummy fog light/marker light that the US models get, replacing it with a black plastic blank for us Canadians. I want to install the Euro fog lights, but not if I have to run wiring back to the main harness.

Does anyone know if there’s any wiring going to the ‘blanks’ in the Canadian SR+?

Hey mate, i realise this is 1 year old now so most probably had worked it out, for anyone else in the future...heres the answer -
SR+ come with plastic covers in the front bar, no lights whatsoever let alone any available wiring loom/harness either.

So.. Buy fog lights cheap on AliExpress - 153.4US $ 20% OFF|For Tesla Model 3 2018 2019 2020 2021 Drl 12v Car Lights Led Daytime Running Light Front Fog Light Flowing Turn Signal Assembly - Daytime Running Lights - AliExpress OR 107.63US $ 45% OFF|PMFC 1 Pair For Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2021 DRL Daytime Running Lights LED Daylight Fog Lamp Turn Signal Light White Yellow| | - AliExpress
Then grab the wiring loom from Amazon -KeeForthewin Compatible for Tesla Model 3 Y Daytime Running Light Extension Cable Extension Harness Kit for models without fog lights : Amazon.com.au: Automotive

To install fogs take off front bar (remove frunk then bolts on top of the bar & inside both front wheel well)
The wiring harness 2 go into fogs then run the cable through the firewall of the car (heres how to do that -
). Run the cable to the boot, at the back of the boot, remove the rear lights & connect the cable up to both here using the 2 seperated cables provided via the white cable that plugs in/connects both.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: