Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 SR+ rear shelf question...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I recently picked up a '21 standard range and am going to be installing the activation harness, rear speakers, and factory subwoofer. There is a bracket that goes under the rear shelf that the rear speakers screw into. Is that bracket included/part of the SR+ rear shelf? I found a part number for it online, but my local service center says they don't sell that part separately and you would have to purchase the whole panel.
This is the part I am referring to, which apparently you can get separately in Ukraine :rolleyes:
If it is not included, how are you guys installing factory speakers back there?

So I recently picked up a '21 standard range and am going to be installing the activation harness, rear speakers, and factory subwoofer. There is a bracket that goes under the rear shelf that the rear speakers screw into. Is that bracket included/part of the SR+ rear shelf? I found a part number for it online, but my local service center says they don't sell that part separately and you would have to purchase the whole panel.
This is the part I am referring to, which apparently you can get separately in Ukraine :rolleyes:
If it is not included, how are you guys installing factory speakers back there?
You could look at ampedgarage.com. They have a 3D printed version.