Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 sr+ sound system

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hannshow never shipped the item I purchased. One month and over half a dozen emails later, I have to give them 3 weeks before paypal will consider any escalation on their part. Hannshow don’t appear to understand basic English, or are being deliberately obstructive with the “no understand”. What kind of company can’t check my paypal receipt and note no shipment was ever made, and simply agree to ship or refund? Hope people think twice about sending money to a business far removed from any recourse.

I ordered and received the Hansshow wire harness for my 2021 Model 3 SR+. Going to try and install it this afternoon. According to the instructions, the two loose wires should plug in to an existing plug.

I’ll update my findings shortly. Hopefully your issue with Hansshow works out. It took nearly three weeks via FedEx to receive my order as Hansshow ships directly out of China.

I ordered and received the Hansshow wire harness for my 2021 Model 3 SR+. Going to try and install it this afternoon. According to the instructions, the two loose wires should plug in to an existing plug.

I’ll update my findings shortly. Hopefully your issue with Hansshow works out. It took nearly three weeks via FedEx to receive my order as Hansshow ships directly out of China.
I have the kit myself did you find out where the loose wires go? I plug in the unit and my rear speakers won’t kick on.

I have the kit myself did you find out where the loose wires go? I plug in the unit and my rear speakers won’t kick on.
For 2021, The connectors for the mirror tweeters are no longer present.
Instead you can tap the wires at the large white connector in the footwells. The passenger side uses the red(-) and white(+) wires on the left side of connector. The driver side uses the purple(-) and black(+) wires on the left side of its connector.
EC698127-1E93-4BA6-AB33-CBA52FE2681E.jpeg

01D60654-9ACC-42C2-AFD5-2A32498D89DD.jpeg

The rear dash speakers are also no longer included on 2021’s.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin