Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Cybertruck vs 2020 Ford Ranger comparison

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No offense, but why are you spamming these links in multiple threads. It that your site or something?
I have only posted in three threads.... all those threads were asking questions about a direct comparison to the Ford F150, I don't own the website.
It just shows what a POS the F150 is compared to the CyberTruck... and I kinda like that since I reserved two Triples. Also 5 of my coworkers all ordered the triple after I showed them this site over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Do you work for Ford?

Lol, ya, that's what makes the most sense...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend and the bottle of wine or bong next to you now :)

You to brother, unfortunately I was just down there and picked up a nasty upper respiratory infection, and can't drink or smoke, once I get through this, I will definitely tap some Bourbon or Red wine.

I used to live in The Woodlands, back when I worked for Dynegy, we both know you don't work for Ford, thats the Virginia Run of Houston which is mostly energy folks from the old HQ up here in Fairfax.

Reactions: bedoig