Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model 3 BLE TPMS sensors for

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was also affected by the bluetooth tpms sensor shortage so I took the time build an app to verify if a given tpms sensor will work with a refresh Model 3 or Y. For now it can discover, connect to, and read the sensor values such as pressure, temperature, or battery voltage. It is available for free on the iOS App Store and I will add some more features over time.

Just downloaded your app. Very nice app, but can't get sensors to wake up on a set of used wheels I bought (The app works because I found tested my original wheels).

I can't believe all 4 sensors have dead batteries since they're only a few years old. Alternatively I thought maybe there's a chance they aren't BLE sensors. I guess in that case any tire shop should be able to pick up the RF signal.

Just downloaded your app. Very nice app, but can't get sensors to wake up on a set of used wheels I bought (The app works because I found tested my original wheels).

I can't believe all 4 sensors have dead batteries since they're only a few years old. Alternatively I thought maybe there's a chance they aren't BLE sensors. I guess in that case any tire shop should be able to pick up the RF signal.

If the used wheels are from a Tesla thats older than about 2021, they arent bluetooth TPMS, they are regular ones.

Reactions: MODEL+
Feel free to delete or move. So 2021+ for BLE on M3, but not necessarily MY?

I moderate both subforums, and have both vehicles, but my model 3 is 2018 and I am familiar with them from that point. My model Y is a 2022, so I never needed to figure out TPMS for those, so dont have a definite answer for that.

With that being said, I "think" for Model Ys all TPMS are bluetooth (or should be, to be functional).

I moderate both subforums, and have both vehicles, but my model 3 is 2018 and I am familiar with them from that point. My model Y is a 2022, so I never needed to figure out TPMS for those, so dont have a definite answer for that.

With that being said, I "think" for Model Ys all TPMS are bluetooth (or should be, to be functional).
According to tsportline:
  • Tesla Model Y (All Model Y, since introduction in Oct 2020-Present) - Bluetooth
Not sure if there was a pre-10/2020 model Y produced with 433mhz tpms?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819-124747.png
    Screenshot_20230819-124747.png
    335.1 KB · Views: 40