Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model 3 BLE TPMS sensors for

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The redesigned Model S Long Range uses Bluetooth TPMS Sensors (Feb. 2021+ Production).

Danny
Thanks Tesla confirmed that the model 3 sensors are the same as the model S for the bluetooth TPMS.

Are your sensors OE Tesla sensors? Sory for the sillly qeustion, its a lot of money to spend on sensors (especially if it doesnt work!)

Hey guys, where can I find the TPMS sensors for Model 3 SR+ 2021 in Canada? I am hoping someone can suggest suppliers other than the Tesla store.

Anyone except the tesla store is going to mark up the price from the tesla store, because they will not be getting a discount on them either. Just making sure you are aware you are asking "where can I buy these in canada, for a markup, since I cant get them from the tesla store".

TL ; DR - Be prepared to pay a markup for someone having them in stock if you find them.

Reactions: MODEL+
Hey guys, where can I find the TPMS sensors for Model 3 SR+ 2021 in Canada? I am hoping someone can suggest suppliers other than the Tesla store.
We've been sending these all over the world... including Canada 🇨🇦

Store is all set up to calculate postage cost to Canada @ checkout. All other international countries, please contact and I'll give you an accurate shipping quote to your respective country.

Danny

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
BT Tesla TPMS

Yikes! Even more expensive than the Tesla store! @EVCANBC_1
I mean they are ordering these from Tesla and stocking them for customers. If you expect that any company would do that at zero cost you are mistaken. It costs money to have an employee order these, receive these, and then they sit on a shelf which also costs money.

I don't know if it'd help anyone, but I have a set of these I'd love to sell (they're literally of no use to me). I had a set of tires I traded to someone with a 2021 m3, and I had to get them replaced with the older style to work with my 2018. DM me if you'd be interested!

I had a new set of winter tires and rims (aftermarket) installed today on my Tesla Model 3 2021, and found out afterward that the TPMS that was installed was not working because it has to be a bluetooth TPMS, which this place does not sell. I'm having a hard time finding where to buy bluetooth TPMS in the Toronto area. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

For future reference, here is the new Bluetooth TPMS with silver nut for model year 2021 and newer. 1490750-00-A

1637276230926.png

1637276250029.png

• Helpful
Reactions: tm1v2 and MODEL+
I had a new set of winter tires and rims (aftermarket) installed today on my Tesla Model 3 2021, and found out afterward that the TPMS that was installed was not working because it has to be a bluetooth TPMS, which this place does not sell. I'm having a hard time finding where to buy bluetooth TPMS in the Toronto area. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Hello @TheJasp82 ,

We sell them. We have them in both silver and black valve stem + nut. Our store is set up to calculate shipping to Canada directly at checkout.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
Hello @TheJasp82 ,

We sell them. We have them in both silver and black valve stem + nut. Our store is set up to calculate shipping to Canada directly at checkout.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Danny
Do you have the Black TPMS+Nut in stock? Also is this compatible with 21 Model S refresh? Same part number?