Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model 3 BLE TPMS sensors for

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've been sending these all over the world... including Canada 🇨🇦

Store is all set up to calculate postage cost to Canada @ checkout. All other international countries, please contact and I'll give you an accurate shipping quote to your respective country.

Danny
Just wanted to confirm that these bluetooth TPMS sensors are compatible with the 2022 Model Y Performance? Thanks!

I was also affected by the bluetooth tpms sensor shortage so I took the time build an app to verify if a given tpms sensor will work with a refresh Model 3 or Y. For now it can discover, connect to, and read the sensor values such as pressure, temperature, or battery voltage. It is available for free on the iOS App Store and I will add some more features over time.

I was also affected by the bluetooth tpms sensor shortage so I took the time build an app to verify if a given tpms sensor will work with a refresh Model 3 or Y. For now it can discover, connect to, and read the sensor values such as pressure, temperature, or battery voltage. It is available for free on the iOS App Store and I will add some more features over time.

Very clever. Thanks

Hi Danny do you have black TPMS sensors in stock? I placed an order but did not know about the shortage of there is one still in the states.
Hello,

Thanks for your order!

We go in and out of stock on these very frequently due to demand. As of right now, we have sever sets of the silver stem + nut version in-stock.

For black stem + nut, we have more sensors coming in tomorrow. And a larger shipment coming in next week. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you guys have any questions about these sensors!

Regards,
Danny

Reactions: derichio02
Hello,

Thanks for your order!

We go in and out of stock on these very frequently due to demand. As of right now, we have sever sets of the silver stem + nut version in-stock.

For black stem + nut, we have more sensors coming in tomorrow. And a larger shipment coming in next week. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you guys have any questions about these sensors!

Regards,
Danny
Sounds good! Just received my hub rings from you guys and will be awaiting black sensors :)

Reactions: MODEL+
My question :What the reason buy car for $74K and not put right sensors in it which cost $400?
I've got the 21" arachnids on my Model S and bought a set of OEM 19's on ebay with all seasons for winter and they don't come with TPMS. I'll probably only need to use the 19's for a couple of months so wanted to see if I could get by without TPMS. I also have a Lucid on order so this may be the only time I use the 19's.

You can purchase the TPMS direct from Tesla. You just need a your account.

What is the difference between the black and silver sensors? Just the color? Also, I had my Tesla deliver in December of 2020 with the chrome delete (black trim) m3 2021. So these sensors should work right?
@Juribe4 I'm 99% sure the only difference is the color. Just helps with matching dark vs light wheels.

That said I've only used the black sensors (one set on my OE wheels, another set on my current wheels).