Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model 3 LR / Low mileage (3k) / Ceramic Coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Needing to upgrade to a Model Y as my 3 is too small for my family. This car is in beautiful shape. I've had it since June 2021 and there's only 3300 miles on it. I work from home, so it doesn't get a lot of use.

I have the entire vehicle protected with Ceramic Pro, the front impact areas have Xpel clear bra protection and the windows are tinted to 15%. The interior white seats were also coated with Ceramic Pro. The windows have been coated with material to prevent heat from entering.

Looking to sell for $60k.

VIN: 5YJ3E1EB3MF975940

Pictures upon serious inquiries

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-25 094526.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-25 094526.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 156
Pictures upon serious inquiries - It's the other way around, pictures lead to serious buyers.

Interesting that you took the time to load a screenshot of your tint warranty, and list all of the accessories that don't add any value. Yet you didn't add any pictures of the car or even mention what color the exterior and interior are.

Reactions: Daekwan and El joe
Or being too lazy to look up the VIN. Move along.
I want $60K for what I’m selling. I won’t tell you what color the car is, what color the interior is or show you what the car looks like.
I’ll give you the VIN and let you figure it out. If you ask questions about the color or for pics you’re lazy, look up my VIN lol.

“ The windows are tinted to 15%.”
“The windows have been coated with material to prevent heat from entering.”

So you can’t see out of the windows with 15% tint and what is this magic snake oil that you had put on your windows to prevent heat from entering?

Hahaha, this is why TMC needs to require standard FS templates.

I want $60K for what I’m selling. I won’t tell you what color the car is, what color the interior is or show you what the car looks like.
I’ll give you the VIN and let you figure it out. If you ask questions about the color or for pics you’re lazy, look up my VIN lol.

“ The windows are tinted to 15%.”
“The windows have been coated with material to prevent heat from entering.”

So you can’t see out of the windows with 15% tint and what is this magic snake oil that you had put on your windows to prevent heat from entering?

Hahaha, this is why TMC needs to require standard FS templates.
Lol this might be the funniest thing I’ve read all day.

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer