Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model S Plaid for sale AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Tesla Model S Plaid for sale by owner.

-Clean AZ title
-6,500 miles
-No accidents
-396 mile range
-Quickest accelerating car in production today
-0-60 mph: 1.99s
-1/4 mile: 9.23@155 mph trap speed
-1,020 horsepower
-Three high performance motors with carbon-sleeved rotors AWD
-Torque vectoring
-Pearl White Multi-Coat
-19" Tempest Wheels
-Black and White interior with carbon fiber decor
-Mobile charging connector included
-White interior seats and door panels were ceramic coated

Purchased near the end of 2021. Gently driven 6500 miles. Still in pretty new condition. Still have factory screen protector in the rear. Lien was just paid off so title will be in within 1-2 weeks. No sales tax for AZ buyers. This same vehicle is ~151,000 if ordered through Tesla, and it would take a few months to arrive.

$135,000.

1651622960518.png

1651622967139.png

1651622980488.png

1651622987360.png

1651622992977.png

1651622999995.png

1651623006583.png

1651623018485.png

1651623024320.png

1651623049151.png

• Funny
Reactions: gaswalla
2021 Tesla Model S Plaid for sale by owner.

-Clean AZ title
-6,500 miles
-No accidents
-396 mile range
-Quickest accelerating car in production today
-0-60 mph: 1.99s
-1/4 mile: 9.23@155 mph trap speed
-1,020 horsepower
-Three high performance motors with carbon-sleeved rotors AWD
-Torque vectoring
-Pearl White Multi-Coat
-19" Tempest Wheels
-Black and White interior with carbon fiber decor
-Mobile charging connector included
-White interior seats and door panels were ceramic coated

Purchased near the end of 2021. Gently driven 6500 miles. Still in pretty new condition. Still have factory screen protector in the rear. Lien was just paid off so title will be in within 1-2 weeks. No sales tax for AZ buyers. This same vehicle is ~151,000 if ordered through Tesla, and it would take a few months to arrive.

$135,000.
Explain what options you didn’t list that makes this car $150K new? Cause I’m getting exactly $138K new based on the options you have. No 21” rims, no FSD, am I missing something? Also does yours have the newer upgrades to the headlights?
Why are you selling?
Thanks

058A9082-F54B-4CC4-A032-3C4B393A7D4D.png

Explain what options you didn’t list that makes this car $150K new? Cause I’m getting exactly $138K new based on the options you have. No 21” rims, no FSD, am I missing something? Also does yours have the newer upgrades to the headlights?
Why are you selling?
Thanks

View attachment 800705
Hi. So I should have mentioned $150K or so after taxes. This would be a solid deal for someone who lives in a state with no sales tax on used vehicles. Not only would they save >10K, they would get the car instantly instead of waiting.

Hi. So I should have mentioned $150K or so after taxes. This would be a solid deal for someone who lives in a state with no sales tax on used vehicles. Not only would they save >10K, they would get the car instantly instead of waiting.
Well you can find a bunch with low miles for sale used from Tesla. So I don’t think anyone is waiting to buy the Plaid S anymore. There are more listings for the Plaids than all the older models combined now.
You’re probably looking around $120K now for this based on miles and options. Tesla has 2 for the same price but come with FSD, 21” arachnids.
I might be interested if you still have it and are around $120K or so.
Would pay in cash. Feel free to message me. I’m in Las Vegas but visit Arizona often to visit fam and friends. I live in a state like that (no taxes) but it doesn’t mean anything. Almost every car I’ve sold has been to someone where they pay taxes. I personally only buy from private sellers cuz of this but it’s definitely not something to count on from my experience. Most buyers who care cannot get financing without going thru a dealership and the ones that don’t care usually pay cash and money isn’t much of an issue, or they will put a lower price cuz they are paying cash lol.
B382F973-CF8B-4EE3-89A7-5E122DDA17C6.jpeg

F2F57CAF-411A-4702-8C75-7853112174BA.png

Well you can find a bunch with low miles for sale used from Tesla. So I don’t think anyone is waiting to buy the Plaid S anymore. There are more listings for the Plaids than all the older models combined now.
You’re probably looking around $120K now for this based on miles and options. Tesla has 2 for the same price but come with FSD, 21” arachnids.
Would pay in cash. Feel free to message me. I’m in Las Vegas but visit Arizona often to visit fam and friends. I live in a state like that (no taxes) but it doesn’t mean anything. Almost every car I’ve sold has been to someone where they pay taxes. I personally only buy from private sellers cuz of this but it’s definitely not something to count on from my experience. Most buyers who care cannot get financing without going thru a dealership and the ones that don’t care usually pay cash and money isn’t much of an issue, or they will put a lower price cuz they are paying cash lol.
View attachment 800760
View attachment 800761
Sorry I can’t do 120. Also what do you mean no taxes doesn’t mean anything? Saving over 10K doesn’t mean anything? Sounds like you only have ~120 to play with and are trying to find a plaid. Find another one for $120K all in and show me — then I may consider.

Reactions: signalbobby
Sorry I can’t do 120. Also what do you mean no taxes doesn’t mean anything? Saving over 10K doesn’t mean anything? Sounds like you only have ~120 to play with and are trying to find a plaid. Find another one for $120K all in and show me — then I may consider.

Guy has 20K in MSRP options on top of yours with 4K less miles. Not the same for folks working on a budget but more competitive offering in my opinion

Reactions: OGKobraTribe

Guy has 20K in MSRP options on top of yours with 4K less miles. Not the same for folks working on a budget but more competitive offering in my opinion
Fair enough. I will lower my price to $132K. Remember, not everybody want 21" wheels. I have had 2 Plaid's, one with 21" and this one with 19"s. The 19" Tempest drive much smoother and there is much more meat on the tires to absorb impact from potholes. Not to mention the greater range.

So I think $132K is quite fair. I sold my 21" arachnid Plaid with black interior, same mileage, same year for 134K just a week ago.

Haha… yea that must be it. Well I found one. So I’m ready cash in hand. Lmk 😂
Tbh I’m not that thrilled about either Plaid S or X but the S is definitely better than Plaid X. If you actually want to sell it lmk. You have title in hand right? I hope so 😂
I’ll have one of my friends go check it. Where in Arizona are you located
5B6274AB-C96A-4D62-8F2B-BF9B83714414.png
0C71A23E-4041-452F-8087-3288E68E0EBB.png

(moderator edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 800760
View attachment 800761
I suggest you go buy these ones then instead of bothering the guy. Put your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: J_nobear21