Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model Y Performance Sell or Trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Model Y performance that I am interested in selling or trading.

I originally bought the car end of last year directly from Tesla. It has 21 inch Turbine wheels, exterior color is red, interior color is white, comes with the tow hitch package. It also comes with FSD. The car has about 30k miles. Miles will continue to go up as it continues to go up. It does come with the extra year and 10k miles warranty on top of original, but not sure if that is transferable. I would have to look into that.

I am trying to upgrade to a refreshed 2021 and up model S or model s plaid.

If anyone is interested in trading and making a deal let me know. I am also willing to sell outright.

Modifications include clear protective film installed by prior owner and front window tint. I just installed brand new Michelin tires all season currently less than 1k miles on the tires.

I will post pictures but the car is essentially like new. Just some curb rash. No mechanical issues or any cosmetic issues that I know have. Clean title and no prior accidents.

Can you post photos, especially of any damage? What year is it? Price you're looking to get for it? A photo of the "Additional vehicle information" screen (Software tab) would be useful too as they have changed over the last couple years.

I will post some photos and get you that information this weekend. What price do you think is fair or how much were you thinking?
Assuming you purchased it end of '21, I would expect ~50k, maybe 55. The closest comp I could find is below, lower miles and slightly newer. For me FSD doesn't really add much value but I'm sure there are others who would value it.

Reactions: buckets0fun