Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla OEM Winter Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG I can't believe I'm asking this.

Does anyone have the new style Tesla mats in their car. If so are you where there is snow? How do they wear?

Was going to buy Weathertech mats and might still. I know they make the mats for Tesla, but they seem from the photos to be completely different from the ones they make with Tesla logo. I also read that they were softer - so likely scuff more easily.

I like Weathertech mats. They last for years but are expensive. Love the look of the Tesla mats but need to hear from someone's experience. There are none to see at my Tesla dealer.

Thanks!

I don't have experience with the Tesla ones yet (M3 ordered), but those are what I will be ordering. I have weathertech ones in the front of my truck now, and the manufacturer ones in the back, and after 5 years, the weathertech ones are still solid, but have discolored with daily use, and I can't get them to look good again, while the manufacturer ones are still looking good.

I've had them for about two months. No signs of wear, at least not yet. I do like them a lot, zero complaints.

Tim

IMG_2162.jpeg
IMG_2164.jpeg
IMG_2093.jpeg