Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

( 2021 ) Tesla Supercharger Expansion in WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

New Superchargers in planning by the Tesla team in WI. They are collaborating with the local owners club to add more locations. Below is a summary of the new locations, and all the info is from Tesla Club WI

I wish they'd put one at Prairie Du Chein. If you look at existing superchargers, that would be almost in the middle of the massive hole in SW Wisconsin/ NE Iowa area. But hats off for the progress so far they have made in Wisconsin. It's amazing how much the network has expanded since I got my car 5 years ago.

I went searching all around the Bayshore Town Square area a week ago where I believe the Glendale WI supercharger will be built. Plenty of options there with a new Target opening soon but zero evidence of anything yet. Q4 2021 is the latest target date on the Tesla map.

I went searching all around the Bayshore Town Square area a week ago where I believe the Glendale WI supercharger will be built. Plenty of options there with a new Target opening soon but zero evidence of anything yet. Q4 2021 is the latest target date on the Tesla map.
Hey have you seen any updates on the Glendale Q4 superchargers? I’ve been searching all over but can’t seem to find anything.

Hey have you seen any updates on the Glendale Q4 superchargers? I’ve been searching all over but can’t seem to find anything.
Nothing yet. Q4 2021 is still listed on the Tesla map as you can see below. When I first saw this on the map I assumed that the pin was placed accurately which would mean the superchargers would be located near the Pick & Save at the corner of Greentree Road and Port Washington Road. But since then, I read somewhere that Tesla was getting approval for superchargers to be placed at the Bayshore Town Square area so that is where I am confident they will be.

Attachments

• 3810AE1B-2245-4D0D-BD94-AE0D49239FF0.jpeg
    3810AE1B-2245-4D0D-BD94-AE0D49239FF0.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 91
The Tesla Owners Wisconsin group normally shares some updates on SuC. I haven't heard anything about an update for that location. If folks know if permit sites to search for in that area they might be able to see something?

The latest Owners Club update:
Bayshore Mall - No info :-(
Suffice to say, SuperCharger expansion in the state is happening, but as we've said before, it's a long arduous process involving many different parties and regulatory sign-offs. Bayshore Mall is on Tesla's SuperCharger roadmap.

Just drove through pretty much all of the Bayshore Town Square (Glendale, WI) area over lunch. Plenty of construction going on there but no obvious supercharger signs that I saw. Everything in the existing areas is fairly tight or congested so my bet is that the location will be at the very north end where there will be a Culver’s. They were just propping up the first couple of walls for that today.