Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 update/consensus on Denver area Service Centers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
It’s been fun persuading family 3,000 miles to the south to choose a Model Y over Volvo’s EV XC40, but -

1. They’re in the Denver area and I told them I’d try to learn which service center in that region has the best reputation. All I‘ve been able to glean from here is that back in 2019, the Evans SvC was getting a lot of flak. Is there some kind of consensus on Denver’s various choices (whatever they are)?

2. I told them to make sure they snag whatever state rebate is available for EVs. Without doing all their research for them, it appears to me that Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable suggests as of now a new CO purchaser can obtain a $4,000 rebate. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance from the Heart of the Alaska Range -

1. The Evans service center is probably closing soon, it's very small and I don't even know how you schedule service there. I have used the Littleton service center once and it was great despite some mixed reviews. They have recently opened service centers in Superior/Boulder & Colorado Springs so that helps take the pressure off the Littleton/Denver one. It looks like another one is opening in Loveland too so lots of options.

2. The passenger vehicle tax credit for 2021 has been reduced from $4000. to $2500. See here for details. https://tax.colorado.gov/sites/tax/files/Income 69.pdf

I had a negative experience at Littleton, so went back to Evans Ave last service. They were more customer friendly, though Tesla's piss-poor attitude towards customers seems appears to come from the top and trickles down.

1. The Evans service center is probably closing soon, it's very small and I don't even know how you schedule service there. I have used the Littleton service center once and it was great despite some mixed reviews. They have recently opened service centers in Superior/Boulder & Colorado Springs so that helps take the pressure off the Littleton/Denver one. It looks like another one is opening in Loveland too so lots of options.

2. The passenger vehicle tax credit for 2021 has been reduced from $4000. to $2500. See here for details. https://tax.colorado.gov/sites/tax/files/Income 69.pdf
You pick Evans in the app when scheduling service.