Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 wood trim: We don't like it? Why?

Pepar

Wireless Member
May 19, 2021
On the Beach, Quintana Roo
The trim is finished with a urethane. Changing to a wax or an oil would require the urethane be removed first to get to the bare wood. That involves sanding and that scares me a bit. Plus the above video looks like there would be opportunities for me to eff it up. :oops: I'll probably just adjust my expectations and leave it the way it is.

Thanks all for the comments!

Reactions: JMonde

JMonde

Jun 3, 2021
Suggestions about sticking a statue to the wood? Would that damage the wood if I used something like a "Command Strip" or something similar? Thanks in advance.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC