Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Tesla AI Day watch party is live right now. You can watch the stream on YouTube.

2022.12.1 Music can't do a "Thumbs Up"

Just updated to 2022.12.1 on my 2018 Model S 100D (MCU2). When using the streaming app to listen to music I can no longer remove/clear out a thumbs up that was given to a song. The only workaround at the moment is to change it to a thumbs down. Used to be able to clear out a thumbs up by clicking it again. Not a big deal, but thought I would mention it.

DerbyDave

Jul 2, 2020
Kentucky
Tesla must just give the update of a process to a new programmer without defining existing capabilities and requirements. The new programmer must just implement his/her idea of what should happen, and throw away all existing capabilities. In addition, they usually fail at their new, updated implementation. Stuff that used to work no longer works and is lost for any future updates. New stuff doesn't work correctly. Very frustrating.

Reactions: Lonewulf45

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC