Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
URGENT DO NOT UPGRAGE TO 2022.12.3

this is the buggiest version I’ve seen yet!

I’ve been going with 0 disengagements for a while now and now today after last nights update I’ve gotten 2 disengagements!
One in morning, glanced at screen to see chargers level at destination with no warning visual or audio at all and red disengagement!
Second was on way home 5 mins from house sitting in bumper to bumper stoped traffic watching all the idiot drivers drive down the shoulder illegally making sure they don’t hit me with no sounds and warnings and got another red disengagement! What frustrates me is Tesla said in a chat to me that disengagements Don’t hit your safety score when the app clearly shows my daily score is hit hard! Up till today I’ve worked hard to get to 98% by following the rules to the book and have been working to get better and now this and others have cheated their way into the beta. It’s not fair!

Another bug! After this happened I tried to report a bug with holding right scroll wheel like tesla told me and it didn’t work! Tried tapping and saying bug and it worked at noon when I played with it but not when I needed it! This was after the cell radio showed disconnected and I did a reboot which took the the cell modem several mins to reconnect!
My regular AP is nagging way quicker now and beeps almost as soon as the blue flashes start. So annoying. Really Is no one else experiencing this? 2020 pre-vision M3

Also, I just got 4.8.0 of the app - had to do the "force update" (i.e., search for app, open details, update available).

Yea one of the things that continually baffles me... all my other iOS apps leave a notification in the Apple Store to update them except Tesla. Half the time it says Update, the other half of the time I have to go search and update like you mentioned. 🧐

Anyone have a fixed trunk yet?
When I updated to 2022.8.3 I noticed that when running the lightshow the trunk would open but not close when it was over. Not a big deal, closed it and went on. Update 2022.12.3 installed, and I didn't check the operation. Update 2022.12.3.1 installed and I did the steering wheel button reset as suggested here. I had seen posts about the trunk not working so I tried the lightshow again. This time the trunk did NOT open. OK, so I opened the trunk manually and did the height adjustment, closed it and ran the lightshow again. Works perfectly from app, and car screen, and lightshow.

As posted elsewhere, this was a rogue app on my iphone (Bluetooth tester?) that was grabbing the bluetooth. I was advised to reboot phone, etc, by Tesla, but that doesn't do anything as all apps come right back, of course. Need to close (swipe away) all apps and running only the Tesla app see if it works with the car. If so, it's a bad app on the phone.

• Helpful
Reactions: Transformer
It seems like one of the main purposes of 2022.12.x is to rectify a recall on Performance Model 3s because the speed unit (MPH/ vs. kmH) wasn't being displayed while in track mode...
Just wanted to add another note around 12.3.X addressing recalls. I have yet to get 12.3.3, but have 12.3.2. However, my recall page states I should get 12.3.3 to address the recall for my VIN. Or later if it is not deemed that critical.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 11.11.25 AM.png