Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wave at just about everyone, mostly they wave back, but oddly, it's just with a single finger ...

So I had a run of x.12.3, just went to 12.3.12

1653574145161.png

The new x.16 features sound neat, hopefully that's on deck :D

• Informative
Reactions: CheapBastid
Adding wind and elevation to range estimate, for one.

Adding normal braking to regenerative braking when regen is limited is another. To make for consistent braking regardless of regen status.
Hmm hope they don't mess up regen I'd rather not use brakes and just adjust the stopping distance myself. I can feel the difference when it's cold I just start slowing down further away.

Reactions: Boza and DrGriz
Apparently it's switchable, so you can use it or no. I can see an argument for either setting.
Nice! glad it's an option I could see it being useful for LFP people. I only charge to 70% daily and 90% on trips it's mainly the cold that messes with my regen.
Thought this option could be useful in the snow if it engages the anti lock brakes as well with regen braking.

Am on 12.3.3. Asked for a S/W update today after service appointment ended. Was told:

"We can only install software that is already provisioned for your car, so if you don't have an update available, we wouldn't be able to push a newer version."

Legit?

• Informative
Reactions: cmy4x4
I installed 2022.12.3.20 a few days ago, and noticed a quirky issue with the sensors. When I pull into my garage, it displays a Semi where the left-side garage wall is, just two feet from the car. And that's not all, it also thinks there is a parking spot to the right of the car. Mine is a two-car garage, and the right side is my other car. Behind it is open space, but that's outside the garage LOL. Besides, I'm home and the Wi-fi is well within range. This is just so out there I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. It's never happened prior to 3.20, with my last version being 2021.44.x.

2022.12.3.20.png