Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.16.1.1 is now rolling out globally.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone notice this version, including 2022.16.1.2 the EV routing calculation has been not as accurate when it comes to % when reaching the SC and destination? Not sure if it is a coincidence with me changing tires from Michelin Primacy MX to Continental DWS06 Plus or the update, both occurred at the same date, but the range calc seems a bit off.

I noticed a big range miscalulation on the 16.1.1 update during a trip. Took another trip after update and 16.1.2 seems to have helped it back to being more accurate.

Reactions: smilepak
Anyone else find the accel/regen bar comically bold? I get some people had trouble seeing it, but It doesn’t even match the general aesthetic anymore.
It's actually my favorite change with this update. It reminds me of how it was a couple of years back before they made it practically invisible with a Christmas update (same update that made the visualization side of the screen huge).

It's actually my favorite change with this update. It reminds me of how it was a couple of years back before they made it practically invisible with a Christmas update (same update that made the visualization side of the screen huge).
What are you gathering from monitoring that bar though? Low regen really shouldn't be that big of an issue as your in sunny CA. It is just the nostalgia of V10? :D

What are you gathering from monitoring that bar though? Low regen really shouldn't be that big of an issue as your in sunny CA. It is just the nostalgia of V10? :D
I like knowing what's going on. If it's going to be so small as to be illegible - get rid of it entirely. When coming down from the mountains I can see the difference between going 60 or 55 (for example) -- one speed provides no regen and the other provides lots.

One nice little thing I notice in this version is that the power meter, which used to be about 1 pixel high, is now a few pixels high. (The horizontal bar that shows how much regen gained / power expended).
I understand the line was thin, but the new one looks so preschool to me now.. We really need the ability to customize the display much more.

Last edited:
Just got 2022.16.2 on my MS plaid

Attachments

• 20220623_202003.jpg
    20220623_202003.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 103