Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.16.1.2 update is here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autopilot speed increased to 85mph
Driver profiles
Regenerative breaking
Navigation Energy prediction improved
Updated Visualizations
Heat Pump and Low Voltage battery additional info
Not A Tesla App release notes
1655862281420.png

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond
Yes. For me too. As always. One step forward, one step back, with every update. It DOES seem to have fixed the issue with USB unmounting themselves constantly. That's a good thing, if it holds
So far, so good. I haven't had mine fail for a week now - getting back to normal.

I was also having problems with the BT mic not working on phone calls, which seems to work now after the update - so far. I haven't seen anyone else complaining about this, though.

I'm old and the peepers ain't what they used to be, so i actually like it now, before it was hard to see it.

Also, there is no reason the damn thing can't be a 1/4 inch wide or more and display the KW usage. On the Bolt the Power meter is a strip on the right hand side of the instrument cluster that is about an inch wide and has the number of KW of power use or regen in the center. I don't have a problem with other companies copying Tesla when Tesla gets something right, and I don't have a problem with Tesla copying another company when the other company gets it right... but it seems to be a "if we didn't invent the idea then it is crap" mindset.

Keith

PS: It is now possible to drive in Texas on AP without holding up traffic! In an 80 mph zone you can now do 83 mph (85 mph indicated) Especially with my slightly over sized tires, at 85 indicated I am doing 87... only 1 mph slower than a radar equipped car on stock size tires doing an indicated 90 mph :)