Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.16.1.2 update is here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't noticed anything different in .2, probably just bug fixes.
They added more info on the vehicle information screen.
Low voltage battery type and Cabin Heater type

Attachments

• A6C021F6-E2E8-4E45-A712-85D3430C8EA7.jpeg
    A6C021F6-E2E8-4E45-A712-85D3430C8EA7.jpeg
    685.5 KB · Views: 180
They added more info on the vehicle information screen.
Low voltage battery type and Cabin Heater type
I wasn't very clear - I meant 2022.16.2 vs 2022.16.1.2. I don't see anything new on the 2022.16.2 which usually means just bug fixes, especially when they come out so close together.

Overall I like the changes - thicker regeneration indicator (yes, just turned 60!) and better visualizations. Though I've paid for FSD twice now and am still patiently waiting for something close to that.... :rolleyes::rolleyes: (no Brooklyn bridge PM's please....)

This is my first update today (2022.16.2). Anyone having trouble locking the car? Have fobs set to walk away lock. No longer locks with walk away, lock button on the fob, or key card. Impossible to lock the car by any means apparently. All started after update today. All worked fine before. Shows two active keys under locks settings with no card or fobs present.. What am I missing here?

This is my first update today (2022.16.2). Anyone having trouble locking the car? Have fobs set to walk away lock. No longer locks with walk away, lock button on the fob, or key card. Impossible to lock the car by any means apparently. All started after update today. All worked fine before. Shows two active keys under locks settings with no card or fobs present.. What am I missing here?
Do a reboot, just like your computer, to fix.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Why is this update so large in terms of file size?

Usually car updates are a gig or two tops. Maps are usually the large ones. This download is only 60% done and it's already 3.8 gb... New fsd models take up that much space?

Had to pause the download cause it took more data thstn expected.

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz
Took 250 mile trip to NY, and navigation was gong nuts.
It wanted me to stop to charge for 10 min but was unable to decide whether I should do it in 170 or 200 miles.
So as soon as it finds Supercharger and plans my route it finds another one and recalculates it. And it was switching back and forth non stop.

Eventually, I picked one myself. When I was 20 miles away I hit full route again and it was fine at that point.

I took a decent amount of 300-500 mile trips and never saw anything like this?!?!

My radio behavior is a bit weird after this update. The steering wheel control used to advance the FM stations that I had in my favorites (assuming I had an FM station playing) but now it goes immediately from FM to a streaming station. The only way I can advance through my FM favorites is via the screen now. Anyone else experience this problem?

Reactions: T Slaw
I just had the AP freakout where it is available, then not available, then is, then isn't, etc in a rapid cycle for about 10 miles for the first time this morning. Prior to this I had a few drives where AP and TACC were not available for no reason (clear weather, camera's not blocked, same well marked road I always drive) for the first 10 or 15 miles, but this is the first time I have had the "is available / isn't available" rapid cycling problem.

Keith

Reactions: zpaul
I just had the AP freakout where it is available, then not available, then is, then isn't, etc in a rapid cycle for about 10 miles for the first time this morning. Prior to this I had a few drives where AP and TACC were not available for no reason (clear weather, camera's not blocked, same well marked road I always drive) for the first 10 or 15 miles, but this is the first time I have had the "is available / isn't available" rapid cycling problem.

Keith
i had a bunch of issues on .1.2 last week.

I have noticed issues with my FM radio station over the past few updates. I have 5 favorite fm stations. I go to choose the first one and that works fine. I try to switch to the next station using the left control.on the steering wheel. Instead of going to the second station, it goes to my streaming favorites. I have tried restarting the system. This did not work. It's frustrating that something so simple gets messed up. It worked prior to .16.1. I am on .16.1.2. Has anyone else experienced this issue?