Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.16.1.2 update is here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed issues with my FM radio station over the past few updates. I have 5 favorite fm stations. I go to choose the first one and that works fine. I try to switch to the next station using the left control.on the steering wheel. Instead of going to the second station, it goes to my streaming favorites. I have tried restarting the system. This did not work. It's frustrating that something so simple gets messed up. It worked prior to .16.1. I am on .16.1.2. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Yes, I’m experiencing that as well. Frustrating.

I have noticed issues with my FM radio station over the past few updates. I have 5 favorite fm stations. I go to choose the first one and that works fine. I try to switch to the next station using the left control.on the steering wheel. Instead of going to the second station, it goes to my streaming favorites. I have tried restarting the system. This did not work. It's frustrating that something so simple gets messed up. It worked prior to .16.1. I am on .16.1.2. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Exactly

Reactions: zpaul
Is the AC suddenly weaker after 2022.16.2 or am I just sweating more than usual?

Finally have a break from seven days of 100+ degree heat and we’re just in the 90s now but the AC is blowing at level 3 when I remember it used to be at least a 5 for 90 degree weather.

I made a mobile service appointment today about the radio favorites not working. Within two minutes of doing this Tesla called me. They said that a few people have complained. The guy initially said that Tesla removed this on purpose. I told him it's a bug. Nobody would remove something this simple on purpose. He said he will file a report and maybe next month it would be fixed. That is a bunch of bull. However I believe if enough people report it, it will get fixed. He said only 6 people have complained in New England. Nobody has complained in the south. That is an odd statistic. He said maybe people in the south don't listen to music. ( Bizarre that he said this ). If you have this issue please file a.mobile service request.

• Funny
Reactions: DrGriz
I made a mobile service appointment today about the radio favorites not working. Within two minutes of doing this Tesla called me. They said that a few people have complained. The guy initially said that Tesla removed this on purpose. I told him it's a bug. Nobody would remove something this simple on purpose. He said he will file a report and maybe next month it would be fixed. That is a bunch of bull. However I believe if enough people report it, it will get fixed. He said only 6 people have complained in New England. Nobody has complained in the south. That is an odd statistic. He said maybe people in the south don't listen to music. ( Bizarre that he said this ). If you have this issue please file a.mobile service request.
I guess they have their radios locked into the local Fox station... :cool: I think it was removed due to low usage.....

• Funny
Reactions: Dennisis and DrGriz
I ended up turning it off... it is always blocked by my right hand on the wheel so it was just a minor distraction without helping at all.

Keith
Now that it is spread out more, it is way more useful to me. I couldn't use it before because of the hand or arm block, but it's widescreen now (reaches over to the map) and the view closest to the car (most blind) is right where I can use it now.

Reactions: DanDi58